POST, GET how?

izotope

Hello!

how to get data from the form? 
I tried going to supply examples "post/get" of folder unigui, but I do not understand why you need a java script, I send the data is simply this: 

<form method="post" action="http://localhost:7777" class="log-page" style="position: absolute;z-index:9999;display: none;right:0px; width:300px">
                    <h3>Enter</h3>
                    <div class="input-prepend">
                        <span class="add-on"><i class="icon-user"></i></span>
                        <input name="user" type="text" placeholder="USER" class="input-xlarge">
                    </div>
                    <div class="input-prepend">
                        <span class="add-on"><i class="icon-lock"></i></span>
                        <input name="pass" type="text" placeholder="PASSWORD" class="input-xlarge">
                    </div>
                    <div class="controls form-inline">
                        <label class="checkbox"><input type="checkbox"> Remember</label>
                        <button type="submit" class="btn-u pull-right">Enter</button>
                    </div>
                    <hr>
                    <h4>Not registered ?</h4>
                    <p>no problem, <a href="http://localhost:7777" class="color-green">registration</a>.</p>
                </form>

Here's the answer I catch from event UniFormAjaxEvent

cinfo Ajax=1 IsEvent=1 Obj=O0 Evt=cinfo ci=br=33;os=4;bv=39 _S_ID=Rq7Obta65lEUtjt _seq_=0 FRM_Rq7Obta65lEUtjt afterrender Ajax=1 IsEvent=1 Obj=O8 Evt=afterrender this=O8 _S_ID=Rq7Obta65lEUtjt _seq_=1 FRM_Rq7Obta65lEUtjt resize Ajax=1 IsEvent=1 Obj=O1D Evt=resize w=1366 h=667 _S_ID=Rq7Obta65lEUtjt _seq_=2 _a_=1 FRM_Rq7Obta65lEUtjt

Where user and pass?

Thank you very much!

• Administrators

HTTP Post Callback - Browser Window

Java script is required because you must post to a specific session. Otherwise you can't match HTTP Post data with any specific uniGUI session which has initiated the HTML window.

If you don't want to use Javascript see other examples. You can copy and modify the HTML content and change the POST parameters so it will target the correct session.