123 replies to this topic

#21 zilav

zilav

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

Does coupons (received by owners of ExtJs) have some sort of time out? Due to political affairs the currency convertion ratio to USD is the worst now, so I want to wait a week or two for it to settle down.

#22 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Does coupons (received by owners of ExtJs) have some sort of time out? Due to political affairs the currency convertion ratio to USD is the worst now, so I want to wait a week or two for it to settle down.

No, there is no timeout. At least for near future.

#23 Fenix

Fenix

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

Farshad, 
Hello, I wonder if you have a policy of reduced price to upgrade? 
I see that the higher cost is due to acquisition of the first OEM license Extjs. 
I very much appreciate unigui, but I think you should think of our time so that we are helping you to find the bugs unigui and help get the version that is today, went their beta test. 

grateful

Delphi Berlin
uniGui 1.0.0.1410
Windows Server 2012 64bit IIS

#24 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

Farshad, 
Hello, I wonder if you have a policy of reduced price to upgrade? 
I see that the higher cost is due to acquisition of the first OEM license Extjs. 
I very much appreciate unigui, but I think you should think of our time so that we are helping you to find the bugs unigui and help get the version that is today, went their beta test. 

grateful

Hello,

Do you refer to upgrade price to 0.97 or upgrade price when your subscription will be over, which one?

Well, what you call "higher cost" is what we call low cost discounted time limited offer. :)

Unfortunately there is only a little room for any additional discount here, except for those who own an Ext JS license, since I had promised before that I'll offer them discount when they will place their first order.

I really wanted to offer additional discount to those who were with us since 2010 and posted bug reports, helped us, supported us. However, I couldn't find a formula to calculate the amount of discount that anyone actually deserves. So I decided to go with a fixed price for all.

I'm grateful to anyone who reported bugs and helped us to improve the product, but at the same time they were given the extended opportunity to use the framework in any commercial projects and actually make money using it.

In fact, you should see it as a mutual cooperation where we offered people a stable framework for free to use it in their projects before they actually need to pay anything for it. In return they helped us to find bugs and fix them. There are many people out there who are using some older version of uniGUI even as old as 0.89 in their projects and they have developed commercial projects based on it. Some of them never looked back, as they're happy with 0.89, 0.90, 0.93 or whatever version they are using.

We could simply put a time trap in any older version and force the executable to halt after a certain date, but we didn't do such a thing because we honestly told people that all beta versions are limitless unless we explicitly announce it.

If you develop web based project for the market and plan to continue development in same market, in my opinion such an investment at this introductory price is much worthy of it.

Thank you

#25 Fenix

Fenix

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

Farshad, 
I'm not talking about the $ 500, I'm talking here one year, how will the policy value to update. Since their cost is higher now due to the acquisition of OEM licenses.

grateful

Delphi Berlin
uniGui 1.0.0.1410

#26 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

Renewal prices are not clear yet, but if you get your subscription now at this time limited discounted price we will allow you to renew your subscription at a price close to what you paid for first year.

#27 Fenix

Fenix

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Purchased license!

hugs

Delphi Berlin
uniGui 1.0.0.1410

#28 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

Purchased license!

hugs

Thanks for your support!

#29 Felix

Felix

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

Hello, I hope to buy the license in one or two days, but I have a question.
With the license that I will pay now I will get to have the mobile version of Unigui? Or is still so far away that will not come in the year of licence. My work is only for one client  and  he need the mobile versión.

#30 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hello, I hope to buy the license in one or two days, but I have a question.
With the license that I will pay now I will get to have the mobile version of Unigui? Or is still so far away that will not come in the year of licence. My work is only for one client  and  he need the mobile versión.

Yes, you will get it as a part of this time limited offer.

It is not that far. We already have a working mobile version:

http://prime.fmsoft..../carousel.dll/m

We just need to create some more components, fix some issues and make it ready for deployment in one of the coming releases 0.98 or 0.99.

#31 2rib

2rib

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

Done!

Let's work now...

#32 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

Done!

Let's work now...

Thank you for your order.

#33 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

Hi Farshad,

I just ordered 11 licences for my Belgian company (payment by wire transfer, I guess that it'll take a few days).

I hope that I am the first historical customer of uniGUI ;)

Anyway, congratulations!

Your order seems to be completed now! You will notice that we have a special setup for team management in our customer portal. Let me know if you have any question regarding it.

BTW, your team must be one of the largest teams working with uniGUI. Please tell us a bit about the type of projects you and your team are developing.

Thanks again for your support.

#34 ZigZig

ZigZig

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

Your order seems to be completed now! You will notice that we have a special setup for team management in our customer portal. Let me know if you have any question regarding it.

BTW, your team must be one of the largest teams working with uniGUI. Please tell us a bit about the type of projects you and your team are developing.

Thanks again for your support.

Hello Farshad,

Everything works fine, the setup for team management is a real advantage!

I'm honored to know that I have the largest team ;)

Anyway, we are a non-profit association working for 25 years on a school ERP in Belgium (from early Turbo Pascal versions to newly mobile versions).  Our ERP is used by 1300 schools in Belgium (from kids to universities); we are now working on the next major version, which will not be a desktop binary anymore but a full rich web application.  So UniGUI is the key of this project. We now have achieved a stable alpha version of our future web ERP and are very confident in the fact that our technical choices are the best for our goals :

- Database OO on SQL Server

- Pure MVC driven code in Delphi XE3, based on uniGUI architecture (basically, Model = ServerModule ; Views=uniForms ; Controller = LiveBindings)

- Deployment on Azure (DB, IIS)

When this project will achieve (I hope in 2015-2016), you'll be invited in Belgium of course!

#35 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

Thank you for detailed information.

Your project looks like a big challenge both for your team and the uniGUI library!

I'll be happy to see the outcome.

#36 CastleSoft

CastleSoft

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

If you want to buy two products for two different companies (entities) then you can place two separate orders from two separate emails.

In our design each email address represents a different business or entity.

For each email you'll be assigned a different account in our customer portal.

Thanks done...

I've now purchased a 2nd license for my CastleSoft Pty Ltd. business also.

#37 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

Thanks done...

I've now purchased a 2nd license for my CastleSoft Pty Ltd. business also.

Very well. Thanks a lot.

#38 Felix

Felix

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:34 AM

License adquired!

thanks for a great job

#39 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9820 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:39 PM

License adquired!

thanks for a great job

Great.

Thank you for your support.

#40 kurti

kurti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

Hi

.... but we can not find a link to buy a license :-( ......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users