Questions & Answers

Farshad Mohajeri

• Administrators

I was looking for details to upgrade to the Complete version from the Pro version.  Is that option still in the works, or will that be available when.99 is out.

Those details will be available when upgrade mechanism is fully integrated into our portal.  Currently Plus and Complete editions are identical in terms of functionality.

I will try to make features specific to complete edition (Grid and Charts) available soon. At the same time the option to upgrade to complete edition will also be available.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi Mr.  Farshad,

First of all, congratulations for this excellent project. I used time ago successfully and stay in love. I pulled a while back and now that I see with pleasure, excellent work, the last two weeks I've been working on another project with the latest version of Unigui trial and is more than I expected.
I want to buy this week the Desktop version, and the next do an update to the mobile version by paying the difference. It is possible ?. Or I need to buy both.
(Buy the way, the development process is really fast working with unigui, I have the idea for 2 or 3 months for this project, but I almost finish in two weeks, and all thanks to Unigui)

Thanks in advance and congratulations again.

• Administrators

Hi Mr.  Farshad,

First of all, congratulations for this excellent project. I used time ago successfully and stay in love. I pulled a while back and now that I see with pleasure, excellent work, the last two weeks I've been working on another project with the latest version of Unigui trial and is more than I expected.

I want to buy this week the Desktop version, and the next do an update to the mobile version by paying the difference. It is possible ?. Or I need to buy both.

(Buy the way, the development process is really fast working with unigui, I have the idea for 2 or 3 months for this project, but I almost finish in two weeks, and all thanks to Unigui)

Thanks in advance and congratulations again.

Hi Sergio,

Thank you very much for your interest in uniGUI project.

I'm glad to see that uniGUI meets your expectations and yes, uniGUI can speed up web development!!

- You will be able to upgrade to Complete edition if you get the Desktop version now. (Upgrade path for all editions will be available)

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Good morning Farshad this software license is valid for one it means that after a year will have to pay again to continue using the software, the license acquire can develop the software and install on clients or for each client will have to develop purchase a license, I am very interested in purchasing but need to get these doubts.

thank you

Mario Sergio

• Administrators

Good morning Farshad this software license is valid for one it means that after a year will have to pay again to continue using the software, the license acquire can develop the software and install on clients or for each client will have to develop purchase a license, I am very interested in purchasing but need to get these doubts.

thank you

Mario Sergio

Good Morning,

1) Your license is perpetual which means it won't expire on a future date. You have one year subscription to all updates and all new versions. After one year you can renew your subscription or continue with your latest version. If you choose not to renew you won't get any more updates for your product.

2) You need a uniGUI license for each developer in your company.

3) You can install binary files of your apps (no source code) developed using uniGUI on your client servers without buying additional licenses or royalty fees.

Please read our EULA here.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi Farshad,

I have a need to buy UniGUI (subscription) for next year. Some questions:

1. Is version 1.0.0 already available to be ordered?

2. How much for the complete version? And how about the Pro version?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Jemmy Hatta

Hi Jemmy,

1) last version to buy is same as last build we have uploaded: 0.98.80.1252

2)

Prices are

680 USD For Pro

890 USD For Complete Pro

Thank you

Hello Farshad,

Thanks for the reply.

1) How about the version 1.0.0? Please explain what you wrote here, I'm yet understand. Thanks. http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/5729-version-100-eligibility-for-current-subscriptions/?p=29310

2) If I buy Pro version, the version I'll get is Full and Stable version, not the -beta, right?

Best Regards, 

• Administrators

Hello Farshad,

Thanks for the reply.

1) How about the version 1.0.0? Please explain what you wrote here, I'm yet understand. Thanks. http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/5729-version-100-eligibility-for-current-subscriptions/?p=29310

2) If I buy Pro version, the version I'll get is Full and Stable version, not the -beta, right?

Best Regards, 

Hello

1)  This means that you will be granted version 1.00 when it is available. i.e. Current subscriptions will not expire before version 1.00 is available.

2) If you buy today you will get the latest beta. It is full, but again a beta build. Non-beta version is not released yet. You will also get 1 year subscription to all minor/major releases.

Let me remind that "Beta" doesn't mean unstable. It means that some required features including documentation are not finished yet.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Hello, is there any discount for buying the unigui in Brazil? The dollar here is very high ($ 1 -> R $ 4) ie to four times more in real exchange. I would like a discount for purchase immediately.

Hello,

Unfortunately nothing much can be done about pricing. Our price includes Ext JS licenses so we don't have much freedom in pricing.

All we can do is to have a new edition with some limitations at a lower price. We are working on this. Please stay tuned.

Hello, is there any discount for buying the unigui in Brazil? The dollar here is very high ($ 1 -> R $ 4) ie to four times more in real exchange. I would like a discount for purchase immediately.

Wow you are lucky. Here in my country the change is $1 -> $45.78. What i did was to charge the unigui cost to a project.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Farshad,

Which Sencha ExtJS version do lastest UniGUI use?    And from http://forums.unigui...ptions/?p=29310 if I buy 1 year uniGUI Complete Pro subscription now, you guarantee that I will get uniGUI version 1.0.   By the way, I would like to know when will my subscription expire after I got uniGUI version 1.0.      Can I buy using credit card?

• Administrators

Hi Farshad,

Which Sencha ExtJS version do lastest UniGUI use?    And from http://forums.unigui...ptions/?p=29310 if I buy 1 year uniGUI Complete Pro subscription now, you guarantee that I will get uniGUI version 1.0.   By the way, I would like to know when will my subscription expire after I got uniGUI version 1.0.      Can I buy using credit card?

Hi AMIT,

- Ext JS Version . 4.2.4 but we will switch to 6.0.1 after version 1.0.0.

- Yes, it is guaranteed that you will  get V1.00.

-  It depends on how many months are remained.  If V1.00 is release after your subscription ends your subscription will be extended so you can get V1.00. However since V1.00 is at the corner you will get V1.00 before end of your subscription.