Standalone uniGUI 0.96.0.1068 deployment

AMIT

Dear Farshad,

I create Standalone Application Mode name (TestWeb.exe).    It works fine on the developing PC.    I move the whole folder of TestWeb to Server (Win 7 x64  IP:192.168.1.10).  And also copy ext-4.2.1.883 folder to server too. 

Running testweb, then try to access the web on client PC by typing

I got only message loading....  on the browser nothing more.    

Question: 

1. Just copying the ext-4.2.1.883 to the testweb folder is enough to run the app.  

2. The folder name of extjs should be ext-4.2.1.883 or only ext.

3. I try to set the folder name to both ext-4.2.1.883 and ext, but it still be the same result.

4. Do I have to install

fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe

on the server?

5. if the answer is yes in question 4,  Will the old uniGUI app created with extjs 4.1.1 still be able to run properly?

Farshad,

I copied ext-4.2.1.883 and set ExtRoot->".\ext-4.2.1.883".    The result is still the same.   

If I install

"fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe" it works fine.

So this means that we must install "fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe" on the server.   Now the next question I have is

Will the old uniGUI app created with extjs 4.1.1 still be able to run properly?

In the Application Folder.  Let's say D:\TestApp has uniGUI Application I named as testApp.exe.  In this folder it has ext-4.2.1.883 folder.

D:\TestApp

- \ext-4.2.1.883

- \cache

- \files

- \log

- \temp

- testapp.exe

I get confuse but now it works and it's also not necessary to have "uni-0.96.0.1068" in the application folder.   I had already uninstalled "fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe" too.  By the way, thank you for your help.

Does it really require copying "uni-0.96.0.1068" folder to the application folder?     I have on the 2 server.    The one that I have problems and start asking you.   I try many things on this server including install the "fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe".   Now I had uninstall it already.   But it doesn't need to have "uni-0.96.0.1068" in the application folder.    I had reboot this server and test it works fine.    Now I copy this folder to the second server which have never install "fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe" before.     I run the application, and from client pc try to access the web the problem still exist just only loading... show on the browser.   Even I try to access the web locally using

So I copied "uni-0.96.0.1068" folder to the application folder.   The problem has gone.    I'm so confuse.   Can you explain me why?

Farshad,

Is this summary I made correct?

CONDITION 1:  Don't want to Install "fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe" on the Target Server

1. Set ExtRoot property of uniServerModule to ".\ext-4.2.1.883\"

2. Build the application.

3. Copy Application Folder to the Target server.

4. Copy C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\ext-4.2.1.883 folder to Application folder on Target Server

5. Copy C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\uni-0.96.0.1068 folder to Application folder on Target Server

the final Content of the Application Folder on the target Server will be  

D:\uniGUITestApp

- \ext-4.2.1.883

- \cache

- \files

- \log

- \temp

- \uni-0.96.0.1068

- testapp.exe

CONDITION 2:  install "fmsoft_unigui_extjs_0.96.0.1068_setup.exe" on the Target Server once. ( Once it was installed, we may uninstall it later.  it will not necessary

to copy "\uni-0.96.0.1068" to the Application folder even if it was uninstalled).

1. Set ExtRoot property of uniServerModule to blank  (it will show [ext]\)

2. Build the application.

3. Copy Application Folder to the Target server.

4. Copy C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\ext-4.2.1.883 folder to Application folder on Target Server

the final Content of the Application Folder on the target Server will be  

D:\uniGUITestApp

- \ext-4.2.1.883

- \cache

- \files

- \log

- \temp

- testapp.exe