About commercial licesnsing...

Mediv07

• Administrators

As far as I see one thing is unanswered: if 500 USD is the reduced price for the first 12 months, its clear that after the first 12 months we can extend the update/support period. For renewal the license after 12 months, will you charge the price of a new licence (1.000 USD)  - whatever the customer paid for his initial license -  or will there be an extension fee like 50% of the price of a new license (which will be then 500 USD)?

Renewal prices are not clear yet. What I can say for now is that for 2nd year you will be able to renew your subscription at a price close to what you have paid (excluding discounts) to start your subscription.

• Administrators

Yes, thanks.

Just let me add that this will not include any additional discounts you may have received during your first subscription. (For example if you have received a discount for your existing Ext JS license, this will only applies for first year and will not extend into next year)

Farshad Mohajeri, on 05 Aug 2014 - 1:11 PM, said:snapback.png

Let me add this:

Current price is an introductory price which will increase when product is released. If you get the product at introductory price it will be guaranteed that you can renew the product at same or a lower renewal price for next 3 years. Provided that you won't interrupt your subscription in 3 years. If you interrupt your subscription -or- for 4th year of subscription you need to renew framework at regular renewal prices.

ok - thats what I want to read. I think its still valid, and thats very fair. Farshad can raise the renewal price in the 4. year, because I think it will not convern me any more then, using UniGUI for 3 years and offering cool internet apps I will make thousands and thousand of $ to become a multi-millionaire by no later than 3 years  ^_^ 

• Upvote 1