Property "StandAloneServer" of UniServer Module to FALSE?

Hi,
I'm trying to set to FALSE the property "StandAloneServer" of UniServer Module. it automatically switches to TRUE.
Any idea?
Thanks

Details:

UniGui v0.95.0.1046

post-895-0-09341600-1406294828_thumb.png

Hi Farshad,

Yes I know that VCL mode has gone long time ago... :)and my goal is not to use VCL.
I would like just to switch between StandAlone Server and ISAPI Module if it's possible?
I have a prototype running locally, when I run it, it is automatically deployed, I would like to deploy it manually (on a remote server).
Do I have to mention the type 'ISAPI Module' during the creation of the project?

Thanks 
  • Administrators

Well, the whole purpose of  StandAloneServer property is to switch between VCL and standalone mode.

//{$define UNIGUI_VCL} // Comment out this line to turn this project into an ISAPI module'
{$ifndef UNIGUI_VCL}
library
{$else}
program
{$endif}

Open DPR file, comment out the first line and then close / re-open the project. Compile project and this will produce a DLL file.

• Upvote 2

Well, the whole purpose of  StandAloneServer property is to switch between VCL and standalone mode.

//{$define UNIGUI_VCL} // Comment out this line to turn this project into an ISAPI module'
{$ifndef UNIGUI_VCL}
library
{$else}
program
{$endif}

Open DPR file, comment out the first line and then close / re-open the project. Compile project and this will produce a DLL file.

Thank you.