unigui application on Mobile browser ?

Abaksoft

Hi all,

OK,

- unigui generate an .exe file in standalone windows desktop.

- it generate a .dll file in Isapi mode (connection to a web server, with any browser).

Now, not talking about a true native mobile application,

Is there a way to install a classical unigui application (java script generated by unigui) in an Android tabet to run on the tablet browser ?

And where can i found (directory) the JS (or Html) code generated by unigui ?

Sorry for my naive question.

Thanks Zilav,

Umm...

Sorry, my question was'nt clear.

I have no probleme to run an unigui application from an android tablet, witch is hosted in a server.

Now, I want to run my licence manager application (.exe file) on my Android tablet as embedded application (no hosting server).

So, is there a way to pick up the JS code to run directly on the tablet browser ?

Or do i wate for the 1.00 release ?

THX.

Thanks Zilav,

Umm...

Sorry, my question was'nt clear.

I have no probleme to run an unigui application from an android tablet, witch is hosted in a server.

Now, I want to run my licence manager application (.exe file) on my Android tablet as embedded application (no hosting server).

So, is there a way to pick up the JS code to run directly on the tablet browser ?

Or do i wate for the 1.00 release ?

THX.

You can not.

An unigui application must necessarily run on windows as exe or isapi (win32 or win 64). 

To have an application that runs on Android/ IOS you have to use other tools such as Firemonkey or Smart Mobile Studio (Pascal like) --> http://smartmobilestudio.com/

• Upvote 1