Server deployment problems...

eelias

I was having a problem to deploy to a server and could handle to make it work

However it is not clear to me.

There is a uni-0.95.0.1045 folder that I did not pay attention. I am migrating my project from the previous version.

On the dev machine I have it working fine, and this folder exist only on the FMSoft folder in the way the setup installed.

I have then installed the ext-js in the server using the setup and it created the same uni-0.95.0.1045 on the FMSoft folder in my server

But uniGUI did not regonized it. I had to rename it to UNI only

My question is, why is it going to the FMSoft folder?  I made a copy of the uni-0.95.0.1045 to the current folder of the application, since this is they way I used to deploy (just copy the entire application folder) and it did not recognize. Even changing the name to UNI only.

I prefer to have everything together in the same folder. What are the defaults expected by the new version?

Also, my server status panel is not working, besides I have added the uniregclasses to the mainform.

My current folder:

XyieP.jpg

My server properties:

jWHjH.jpg

Thank you

• Administrators

My question is, why is it going to the FMSoft folder?  I made a copy of the uni-0.95.0.1045 to the current folder of the application, since this is they way I used to deploy (just copy the entire application folder) and it did not recognize. Even changing the name to UNI only.

You can install uniGUI runtime to any folder you like. Select a folder when installer asks you.

• Administrators

So there is no way to just copy the folder as it used to be? 

To achieve this you must  assign a full path to ExtRoot and UniRoot.

about the error when opening the Server Status is:

EClassNotFoun Class TServerControlPanelForm not found.

Adding uniGUIRegClasses to Main.pas will resolve this.

To achieve this you must  assign a full path to ExtRoot and UniRoot.

Adding uniGUIRegClasses to Main.pas will resolve this.

Nope, I have already added the uniGUIRegClasses before. And the problem persists. Is there anything else needed on the ServerModule unit?

• Administrators

Nope, I have already added the uniGUIRegClasses before. And the problem persists. Is there anything else needed on the ServerModule unit?

I have no idea what's happening. Send me a sample project or give me a Teamviewer connection to investigate it.

BTW, 0.96 is the latest and supported version.