Unigui PDF Viewer DEMO

• 3 weeks later...

Unigui PDF Viewer (No plug-ins, do not need to install the PDF client, support for multiple languages)

very good, thank you. It works on the IPad, but not on my Samsung tablet (android), I opened a topic for that in the mobil browsers section of this forum:

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/4328-pdfviewer-from-the-components-and-code-section-on-android-tablets/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
 error on active frame

Cannot read property 'iframe' of undefined

frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('openFile').style.display="none";frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('download').style.display="none";frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('print').style.display="none";frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('viewBookmark').style.display="none";

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi.

This works for me, but I don't know how to express the url of the pdf file.

I have a c:\docs folder in the server, but I don´t know how to constr5uct the url.

In the sample: fpdfview.UniURLFrame1.URL := '/pdf/web/viewer.html?file=../..//Docs//' + '2.pdf' + '#page=1&zoom=50';

Some help in my case?

Thanks.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...