Change DBGrid rows on the fly

stiaan

Hi

is it possible to change the DBGrid row colors (or highlight the row) on the fly. What I'm trying to do is to show what entries are viewed by others users on the DBGrid by highlighting the row. For example: If the entry is viewed by another user, then i want to "highlight" that specific DBGrid row on all connecting clients.

regards

Stiaan

Hi

is it possible to change the DBGrid row colors (or highlight the row) on the fly. What I'm trying to do is to show what entries are viewed by others users on the DBGrid by highlighting the row. For example: If the entry is viewed by another user, then i want to "highlight" that specific DBGrid row on all connecting clients.

regards

Stiaan

. What I'm trying to do is to show what entries are viewed by others users on the DBGrid by highlighting the row. For example: If the entry is viewed by another user,

Hello Might you explain how you do this, know that they are watching another user registry

Hi

It is very simple to know what entries are being viewed on the DBGrid by various users. I do it by saving a file with the SESSIONID=<DataSet Index>. So everytime a user clicks on a new line on the DBgrid, it reads the file, see what other sessions are viewing the same entry and then display accordingly. If the clicked entry is not being viewed by another user, I then update the file. (The trick comes in to clean out old sessions.)

Stiaan