Embed UniGUI applications in DLLs question

stiaan

Hi

I was wondering if it would be possible to embed UniGui forms in DLLs. My requirement is that I want to build multiple DLLs that has the forms embedded and only gets loaded when needed. This is a plugin system approach.

Your help and comments will be appreciated!

regards

Stiaan

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Sorry, but this approach does not work properly with C++ Builder. I tried using packages and it didn't work here is a link to my question:

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/7959-a-class-named-tunimenuitem-already-exists/

Please, Support me on this if I am doing anything wrong !!!

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/6291-important-announcement/?p=32063

I am still testing a trial version and I still can't decide whether to make my bank buy this framework or not.

They want me to create a report automation server that looks like desktop applications but each report will have its own form and must be inside a plugin (dll or bpl).

But it seems I won't as this framework does't support modular applications with Dlls or BPLs. Which make this framework useless for me.

So now, please confirm with an example that a form or frame can be used within a dll or a bpl using C++ Builder not just Delphi.

Whether using "linking with run-time packages" or not.

Thanks in advance.

If your need, and you have independent reports in independent files, they have these reports in xml files, and are being read dynamically by your application.

I've developed a solution based on the report builder, which allows a custom forms creation made of your web application. And you can only publish content in your existing application, this form can be made to a separate team only to create cable, and the data is not applied in its development.

Watch this video, you may be able to understand what I'm saying.