DIV vs. uniPanel - and the overhead of extjs ...

Hello ...

a small question:

i use a lot of uniPanels in my Testapp... i use it like DIV-Layers to place things .. move things .. hover area .. and as buttons ;-) ... 

A simple uniPanle with no bordes, no text...:

<div class="x-panel x-abs-layout-item x-panel-default" style="border: none; left: 48px; top: 760px; width: 207px; height: 61px;" id="O691_id"><div id="O691_id-body" class="x-panel-body x-panel-body-default x-panel-body-default x-abs-layout-ct x-docked-noborder-top x-docked-noborder-right x-docked-noborder-bottom x-docked-noborder-left" style="width: 207px; height: 61px; left: 0px; top: 0px;"><div id="O691_id-overflowPadderEl" style="font-size: 1px; width: 1px; height: 1px; display: none;"></div></div></div>

... a lot of overhead for just a DIV .. ;-)

is where a way to reduce the informtaion or is a simpleUniPanel a component for the future ?

ThanX for informations

Erich

Erich,

This article could interest you : https://www.sencha.com/blog/optimizing-ext-js-4-1-based-applications/

Ex: in uniEvents of TUniPanel, you can set this function :

function beforeInit(sender)
{
   sender.xtype = 'container';
}

That will make your application faster if you use lot of TUniPanels.

By the way, that was exactly my answer to a previous post you made last year: http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/3621-how-to-increase-performance-of-runtime-created-components/&do=findComment&comment=19148... ;)

Hello Farshad Mohajeri :-)

nice greetings from Austria ... and thanx for implementation :-) ....

i wish you all the best and send you my honor for your work! 

Hello ZigZig

thank you for your suggestion and your support ... i can not reproduce your suggestion .. if i use " function OnBeforeInit(sender){sender.xtype = 'container';}" .. nothing changes .. the html overhead is the same as before ?

• 1 year later...

This is an empty form with an empty Tunicontainer on it. It still creates outerCt, innerCt things.

I also tried what is recommended above:

in uniEvents of TUniPanel, you can set this function :

function beforeInit(sender)
{
   sender.xtype = 'container';
}

Still the same. I want to know at least hos to change the CSS of inner elements of unicontainerpanel.

<div class="x-container x-abs-layout-item x-container-default x-abs-layout-ct" style="left: 739px; top: 241px; width: 681px; height: 609px; right: auto; background-color: rgb(0, 255, 0);" id="O18_id"><span id="O18_id-outerCt" style="display: table; width: 100%; table-layout: fixed; height: 100%;" role="presentation"><div id="O18_id-innerCt" style="display:table-cell;height:100%;vertical-align:top;" class="" role="presentation"></div></span></div>

<span id="O18_id-outerCt" style="display: table; width: 100%; table-layout: fixed; height: 100%;" role="presentation"><div id="O18_id-innerCt"

style="display:table-cell;height:100%;vertical-align:top;" class="" role="presentation"></div></span>

<div id="O18_id-innerCt" style="display:table-cell;height:100%;vertical-align:top;" class="" role="presentation"></div>