Installation problem with Delphi XE5 UniGUI 0.95

eelias

I am upgrading my projects to XE5

In Delphi XE2 everything was working on 0.93

I have installed a new VM Box with Windows 8 32 bits with Delphi XE5 (no updates yet)

I have used 0.95.0.1045 that I downloaded today. I went thru all the setup and it got installed.

I have oned the MegaDemo project for test it and when compiled give the following error:

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uIdHTTPServer.pas(55): F2051 Unit uniGUIApplication was compiled with a different version of ExtHTTPServer.TIdExtSession

There is very few other components installed. The first one I have installed was UniGUI then all others:

ACBr
Aurelius210
cyComponents6.60
paxcompiler_v3-2_05mov13
TMS Component Pack 7.1.3.0
ZEOSDBO-7.1.3a-stable

I have unistalled unigui and reinstalled all again (as the last) and the same problem persisted.

What should I do?

Eduardo Elias

Library Path:
$(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\release;$(BDSUSERDIR)\Imports;$(BDS)\Imports;$(BDSCOMMONDIR)\Dcp;$(BDS)\include;C:\Dev\Components\Aurelius210\Source;C:\Dev\Components\Aurelius210\library\dcp\Win32;C:\Dev\Components\Aurelius210\library\bpl\Win32;C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\12.0\Bpl;C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\12.0\Dcp;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrBoleto;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrBoleto\Logos;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrBoleto\Logos\Colorido;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrBoleto\Logos\PretoBranco;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrCapicom;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrComum;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrConvenio115;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrCTe;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrDiversos;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrDiversos\ACBrFalaWaves;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrGNRE;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrLFD;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrMDFe;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrNFe2;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrNFSe;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrPAF;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSAT;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSEF2;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSerial;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSintegra;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSPED;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSPED\ACBrSPEDContabil;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSPED\ACBrSPEDFCont;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSPED\ACBrSPEDFiscal;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrSPED\ACBrSPEDPisCofins;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrTCP;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\ACBrTEFD;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\Imagens;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\PCN2;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\SintegraSultan;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Fontes\synalist;C:\Dev\nahar\naharCore;$(fmsoft)\uniGUI;$(fmsoft)\uniGUI\uIndy;$(fmsoft)\uniGUI\ExtPascal;$(fmsoft)\uniGUI\CSSParser;$(fmsoft)\uniGUI\SynEdit\Source;$(fmsoft)\uniGUI\Dcu\Delphi2015;$(fmsoft)\uniTools;$(fmsoft)\uniTools\Dcu\Delphi2015

Browsing Path:

$(BDS)\OCX\Servers;$(BDS)\SOURCE\VCL;$(BDS)\source\rtl\common;$(BDS)\SOURCE\RTL\SYS;$(BDS)\source\rtl\win;$(BDS)\source\ToolsAPI;$(BDS)\SOURCE\IBX;$(BDS)\source\Internet;$(BDS)\SOURCE\PROPERTY EDITORS;$(BDS)\source\soap;$(BDS)\SOURCE\XML;$(BDS)\source\Indy10\Core;$(BDS)\source\Indy10\System;$(BDS)\source\Indy10\Protocols;$(BDS)\source\fmx;$(BDS)\source\databinding\components;$(BDS)\source\databinding\engine;$(BDS)\source\databinding\graph;$(BDS)\source\data;$(BDS)\source\data\ado;$(BDS)\source\data\bde;$(BDS)\source\data\cloud;$(BDS)\source\data\datasnap;$(BDS)\source\data\dbx;$(BDS)\source\data\dsnap;$(BDS)\source\data\Test;$(BDS)\source\data\vclctrls;$(BDS)\source\data\datasnap\connectors;$(BDS)\source\data\datasnap\proxygen;$(BDS)\source\DataExplorer;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\DUnitWizard\Source\Common;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\DUnitWizard\Source\Common\dunit;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\DUnitWizard\Source\DelphiExperts\Common;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\DUnitWizard\Source\DelphiExperts\DUnitProject;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\DUnitWizard\Source\DelphiExperts\DUnitProject\dunit;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\src;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\tests;$(BDS)\source\Experts;$(BDS)\source\indy\abstraction;$(BDS)\source\indy\implementation;$(BDS)\source\indyimpl;$(BDS)\source\LiveTile;$(BDS)\source\Property Editors\Indy10;$(BDS)\source\soap\wsdlimporter;$(BDS)\source\Visualizers;$(BDS)\source\xtab;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\XMLReporting;$(BDS)\source\DUnit\Contrib\XPGen;$(BDS)\source\data\rest;C:\Dev\Components\Aurelius210\library\bpl\Win32;C:\Dev\Components\ACBr\Lib\Delphi\LibD19