Need Help How Deploy Unigui *.dll Ubuntu 12.04 i386 minimal?

Ulugbek

Hi All

Need Help How Deploy Unigui *.dll Ubuntu 12.04 i386 minimal?

My server configuration

Virtual CPU 750Mhz, 250Mb memory, 10000Mb disk

ubuntu-12.04-i386-minimal

I need  run through Wine + UWAMP (apache mysql php) + app.dll

Help me who have expirience //

Hi Ulugbek,

firstly i've answered to http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/1328-can-i-run-dll-in-apache2-in-linux/ thread, try it and answer me if you have a problem,

BUT, after a lot of "lost" experimenting hours, I realize that is not worth it because there are cheap and reliable windows vps solutions.

Is there a specific reason that you need this?

• 2 weeks later...

because

local traffic in our country free.....

so who can help step by step?

I have now Ubuntu 12.04 i386 minimal..

I want install wine and in wine install and run UWAMP (mysql apache php ) + dll like windows.  But How?

As I have mentioned on another topic.

Firstly install wine,

then mysql is going to be installed at Ubuntu

and finally you are going to install apache for windows using wine, download it to your home folder and

wine msiexec -i apache.msi

for installing it.

As you know wine creates a folder that is like a c:\ folder on windows. Find the apache folder and then put your unigui folder on it (see the documentation how to deploy in apache)

Good luck.

I don't know if you can install, and what it is going to be wrong by install UWAMP with wine. I think that you should only install wine and run the installation of UWAMP using wine, something like wine umampfilename. But I think it is prefferable to install mysql at linux os and only apache and php using wine.

• 6 months later...

Hi Ulugbek,

firstly i've answered to http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/1328-can-i-run-dll-in-apache2-in-linux/ thread, try it and answer me if you have a problem,

BUT, after a lot of "lost" experimenting hours, I realize that is not worth it because there are cheap and reliable windows vps solutions.

Is there a specific reason that you need this?

may i know where cheap windows vps ?

• 1 month later...