Map Dem

johnp

I tried to copy the Google map demo (just the form and unit) to my own demo program and I get an

Ajax Error - google is not defined window pop up when I try to run.  There is a lot of script in the window.

I did figure out that had to add uniGUIApplication to my uses list and also add Midas for trying on a separate machine. Anybody have the same experience?  Not sure what needs to be done to try to patch in another project. Otherwise I can run the demo no problems as is. Any help is appreciated.

John P.

Idris,

First thank you very much for your replies. It is so great to see others helping each other out in this forum, and another reason why I continue to work with UniGUI. 

The link the to example you provided wa awsome and that demo is very impressive. However it seems to require ExPascal 14 which I do not have so I am not sure if I should attempt to go there or if it is required to install. For now all I would really like is to get the map demo by UniGUI patched as requested in to my own demo, which I seem to be stuck on, which would be a good way for me to do some other testing.  This is where I am stuck and all I want help on for now.

John P.

John

I finally got back to trying to learn how the map demo is done. 

I am not able to find this map package to try to learn and use the Map demo. I am using XE with version 0.94.0.1024.

''You must install the package unigmap (UniGMapDXXXX.dpk) and a new palette'' 

JohnP