uniGUI Mobile for Sencha Touch

Farshad Mohajeri

it makes me laugh ... 2011 had to go out version 1.0 .. 3 years later we are still at 0.94 ... and now mobile version??

I think that's not fair, there are similar projects that dead in this time, while UniGui became more mature and ready for production.

if he followed what EMB do with us in Delphi, he should have 3 version by now and we pay him each year for bug fixing ;-)

So is it a bad thing that we have started mobile development?

Of Course no, I'm very happy for the mobile development because I rely on it for a project.

but you need to schedule your releases, I think the most important thing now to release a newer road-map to provide where the products will go this year and later, and I think the top priority to reach the first commercial version to support you financially, and may this make later versions faster if you extend your team.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Recommendations Android version can automatically packaged apk file and put EXTJS directly packaged into account, this can really achieve commercial use, otherwise the loading speed is too slow, there are other development tools are doing. 

Other versions may refer to the above model, may also have a web version does not require any mode of packaging can be opened directly in the browser.

• Administrators

Recommendations Android version can automatically packaged apk file and put EXTJS directly packaged into account, this can really achieve commercial use, otherwise the loading speed is too slow, there are other development tools are doing. 

Other versions may refer to the above model, may also have a web version does not require any mode of packaging can be opened directly in the browser.

Like the desktop version, unigui mobile will create web applications. It can not be used to create standalone mobile apps.

Total size of base Ext JS files to be transmitted is a few hundreds of KB which will be transmitted only once when app is loaded for first time.

Update:

I just tested it. With compression enabled total size of base JS lib is around 380 KB.

If the browser on a mobile device need only be loaded once EXTJS, that is a good approach, if every time you open should download a few hundred kb, and that is unacceptable. 

I hope to be able to test the mobile version as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Really good news but a little sad when I knew that it will be in commercial version

Well, sooner or later everything we publish here will be available in commercial form only. Actually we are already in commercial mode, we've just postponed payments to a future date and allow free downloads for a temporary period of time..

• 1 month later...

Well, sooner or later everything we publish here will be available in commercial form only. Actually we are already in commercial mode, we've just postponed payments to a future date and allow free downloads for a temporary period of time..

Farshad,

do you have an estimate date for the 0.96 with mobile support? 

I am really interested on give a try on it for a beta project that I am participating.

Eduardo