How to develop a multi-user program with ADO connection

winsonsiu

When I finished my first web application by unigui, use ADO connection to connect MS SQL server, no problem in single user, but  in multi-user mode , all action of the data such as update ,delete will influence the other user.

I use ADO connection and Query and put it into Main Module.

• Administrators

When I finished my first web application by unigui, use ADO connection to connect MS SQL server, no problem in single user, but  in multi-user mode , all action of the data such as update ,delete will influence the other user.

I use ADO connection and Query and put it into Main Module.

Deleting a row from a table will affect other users who use same table. Table is one users are many.

Hi, 

maybe you can help : 

For Ms-Sql  Server look for  BEGIN TRANSACTION, COMMIT TRANSACTION, ROLLBACK TRANSACTION and 

SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL
    { READ UNCOMMITTED
    | READ COMMITTED
    | REPEATABLE READ
    | SNAPSHOT
    | SERIALIZABLE
    }
[ ; ]

BEGIN TRAN T1;
UPDATE table1 ...;
BEGIN TRAN M2 WITH MARK;
UPDATE table2 ...;
SELECT * from table1;
COMMIT TRAN M2;
UPDATE table3 ...;
COMMIT TRAN T1;

Regards

For an example , I open the program in two browsers, both ADO query in edit mode, and then one browser press save and run the post command in ADO query, after that the second browser can't post the record, prompt out dataset not in edit mode.

Look like two browser use the same ado query, how to solve this problem, thank you very much

• Administrators

For an example , I open the program in two browsers, both ADO query in edit mode, and then one browser press save and run the post command in ADO query, after that the second browser can't post the record, prompt out dataset not in edit mode.

Look like two browser use the same ado query, how to solve this problem, thank you very much

Are you sure your AdoQuery is on MainModule?