Customer Area Web Application

Farshad Mohajeri

• Administrators

As a reminder:

I see some people issue a new license key after a new build is published. It is not necessary.

You don't need to get a new license with each new build. Your current license key will work. 

License keys may change in one of the next builds/versions. In this case you will be informed.

• Administrators

Hello Farshad: 

When i  install 0.94, the installer try to install in a 0.93 folder without option for change this folder. 

It's possible install in another folder  to keep both versions?

Thanks,

0.93 and 0.94 can not co-exist. You must uninstall 0.93 before installing 0.94.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sincerely hope to continue working with unigui, although in Argentina, with the devaluation of our currency is almost impossible to buy a dollar price. And if you can purchase the product the government does not allow the purchase of dollar for any commercial transaction.

Sinceramente espero poder seguir trabajando con unigui, aunque en argentina, con la devaluacion de nuestra moneda se hace casi imposible comprar a precio dolar. Y en caso de poder adquirir el producto el gobierno no permite la compra de dolar para ninguna transaccion comercial.

Las importaciones están prácticamente cerradas, solamente las grandes empresas que tienen amigos en el gobierno logran importar un parte de lo que necesitan... para quye tengas una idea, llevo mas de un año tratando de cambiar mi notebook y no puedo comprar una HP porque no hay nada que me sirva en el pais

Imports are practically closed, only big companies who have friends in the government manage to import a part of what you need ... so I have an idea, took more than a year trying to change my notebook and I can not buy a HP because there is nothing that will serve me in the country

• Administrators

Las importaciones están prácticamente cerradas, solamente las grandes empresas que tienen amigos en el gobierno logran importar un parte de lo que necesitan... para quye tengas una idea, llevo mas de un año tratando de cambiar mi notebook y no puedo comprar una HP porque no hay nada que me sirva en el pais

Imports are practically closed, only big companies who have friends in the government manage to import a part of what you need ... so I have an idea, took more than a year trying to change my notebook and I can not buy a HP because there is nothing that will serve me in the country

Try Bitcoin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...