Customer Area Web Application

Farshad Mohajeri

- Please inform us about  possible technical issues regarding customer area web application by posting in this forum.

I requested the license key twice. And I did not get the licence key. The mails were dropped into my span folder. I think because of the .txt-attachment.... so everyone who requested the license and did not get the key: also take a look in your spam folder :blink:  

Hi Farshad,

It is not clear me.

When I access the Customer Area Web Application and download the uniGUI package must I purchase the full version when released or is still considered a free beta version?

Regards.

Mike

Hi Farshad,

It is not clear me.

When I access the Customer Area Web Application and download the uniGUI package must I purchase the full version when released or is still considered a free beta version?

Regards.

Mike

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/1312-development-status/page-25

Version 0.94 will be published with a beta commercial license. Which means each user must get his/her own activation key from us in order to be able to install and use the product.  Keys for Initial version of 0.94 will be issued for free, but at any further stage, minor update or a new version we may ask for a payment.

In short, by downloading 0.94 you agree to pay for the product at any moment in the future, though you may get the initial builds for free in a temporary period of time.

Now you may ask what will be the the price. As I repeatedly told pricing including the Ext JS license won't exceed 1000 USD per developer.