how does YOUR UserInterface look like ?

erich.wanker

Diculpa gusrac por contentstar tan tarde:

Verifica si estas descomprimiendo el archivo Zip que puse en esta ruta:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\ext-4.1.1a\resources\themes\images

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for answering so late:

Check if you are decompressing the zip file that I put in this path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\ext-4.1.1a\resources\themes\images

post-482-0-82624200-1382401600_thumb.png

i use no "theme" .. ;-)

i just use a lot of uniPanels without borders ..

i gave every "uniPanel"  a tag-value  ( 1 is background / 2 is foreground1 / 3 is foreground2  ..ect)

to change the colors of the unipanles - i search for unipanels with tag = x and change the color

very nice, Erich. It looks like it should, like a real web application. But I think you use at least the theme "gray" so that f.e. the message- and confirmationdialogs are shown in a color (gray) that always matches the colors of your interface, independent from the colors you choose for the panels?

Hello Chefdackel ;-) 

yes, i use the "gray-theme" as basic-setting in the application ... all showmodal-forms have the same gray-value ... datatimepicker and so on are all in the gray-style and matches very well with the rest of the userinterface ...

greetings