Try doing exception handling Unigui (Server unavailable, please try later)

Reinoso

I continue to try and keep wondering unigui, perform a test in which I do some part of the program I refer to a datasource without having a dataset associated with this obviously would cause an error but the error is showing me Server unavailable, please try later

auque'm checking the code within a try block to catch the message not working.

The biggest problem is that leaving me IIS server out of service even when I give to stop the IIS server (ERROR OCCURRED AFTER THE APPLICATION) tells me that the server failed to start the service W3SCV on this computer.

and as they imagine if vuevo to run the application in another browser tab I get the message HTTP Error 404 NOT FOUND. The requested resource is not found.

NOTE: MAKE SURE THIS small town FOR ERRORS THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE SESSION OF A USER NOT INTERFERE WITH THE WORK OF OTHER USERS.

What explanation can provide me with this? apparently in error handling try .. Except not working as I expected

Apart from the problem with re-starting IIS: try first to solve all problems with the UniGUI application in standalone mode. Then when everything seems to be ok with the application re-compile your application as Isapi, install in IIS and check the problems which may occur dedicated to Isapi mode.