Starting with Unigui Errors

Reinoso

I'm starting with Unigui and I would like to expose couple of drawback I've had so far

1 - In the MessageDlg when the message should wait until the user presses a button or close the message box. This is not doing well but the code that runs continuously immediately below this but I do not want to show the message wait for the user to see the message, press the button and then continue with the code ejecusion this below.

2 - the same applies to the errors. Perform a test by performing a division by zero without controlling any exception, this should throw an error, but it was not like ejecusion continuous with the lines of code that were below.

I would appreciate any information you can give me with regard to this problem.

gracias por responder

mire el ejemplo en el mega demo de unigui y puede ver esto del callback.
ahora me dice que deberia hacer lo mismo con el showmodal de los formularios. pregunto si yo deseo obtener ciertos valores de devueltas de un formulario modal ¿como lo haria? debo definir esos parametros en la funcion callback?

thanks for answering

see the example in the demo mega unigui and can see this from the callback.
now tells me I should do the same with the ShowModal forms. wonder if I want to get some values ​​returned from a modal form how I would do? I define these parameters in the callback function?

thanks for answering

see the example in the demo mega unigui and can see this from the callback.

now tells me I should do the same with the ShowModal forms. wonder if I want to get some values ​​returned from a modal form how I would do? I define these parameters in the callback function?

Look at the examples folder all the callback demos, you will feel better after this.