Random Problem : "Web session terminated." with a new session !!

sagt3k

Hello to all.

I am developing an application .exe with the configuration StandaloneServer = True.

The application resides on a PC with Win7/64 (but I checked with WinServer2008/64 is the same). In practice, it often happens randomly that when I plug in a new session I get out of the error "Web session terminated". I'm not using the configuration ISAPI / DLL but an exe application. It's need to configure something on IIS or on the PC Server ?
Thanks

No, two or three users with your PCs connect to the server with http://ipaddress:port. Sometimes, as I said that randomly the session does not start, or starts and ends immediately. I use a file exe in StandaloneServer = True configuration and Win7/64 as server. If it's any help, when this happens, only from the server itself runs the connection by http://127.0.0.1:port. So when this happens I have to restart the server and it works for a while, but after it resumes.

Thanks

Hi,

Please, try this... It will not resolve the problem, but at least, the restart page will be shown at most only once to the user for each session (in our case, that page entered in a loop always showing the restart page to the user indefinitely): modify UniServerModule->ServerMessages->TerminateTemplate with the following:

• Add a simple function to generate random text like following:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
function randomString(){

var sChars="0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz";
var iStringLength=32;
var sRandom="";
for (var i=0; i<iStringLength; i++){

var iRNum=Math.floor(Math.random()*sChars.length);
sRandom+=sChars.substring(iRNum, iRNum+1);

}
return(sRandom);

}
</script>

• Comment or delete standard anchor given:

<!--<p style="text-align:center;color:#A05050"><a href="[###url###]">Restart application</a></p>-->

• and replace it with a simple dummy form:

<form action="[###url###]" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="dummy" value=""></form>
<p style="text-align:center;color:#0000FF">
<a style="cursor: pointer" OnClick="document.forms[0].dummy.value=randomString();document.forms[0].submit();">
<u>Restart application</u></a></p>

Hope it could help.

Regards,

Thanks...

It seems to work for now. I'll let you know if it will happen in the future. However I have problems with Internet Explorer 8, it is always blocked on "Loading ...". But I think it's a problem of incompatibility.

This is a file from \log directory :

WebApps: 00000A98: 14:13:24 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000BF4: 14:13:24 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 000004A4: 14:13:24 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000A3C: 14:13:24 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000FF4: 14:13:27 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000608: 14:13:27 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000574: 14:13:27 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000E38: 14:13:27 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 000009C8: 14:14:53 [CommandGet]:EUniSessionException : Sessione invalida
WebApps: 00000CCC: 14:14:53 [HandleFileRequest]:File not found: C:\Users\admin\Desktop\WebApps\Win32\Release\favicon.ico

these are all errors, after several attempts on different PCs to be in error. Just by sal server with http:/127.0.0.1:port (last row), it seems that the problem is resolved. Also I think it is some configuration problem on the PC server. HELP!