Change Ajax Error Window

Hello Farshad,

When there fall internet connection user, occurs Ajax Error window: Server is not available, try later(or other custom text message in this window).

Has as these types of cases or even when the server is not available, show the standard screen browse (mfPage format) as attached?

Does not make sense have this little window Ajax Error reporting something, which in this case is not correct, because the server is working, and the user's Internet connection is not available.

Thanks!

post-17-0-37768300-1367610362_thumb.jpg

You can customize that message in ServerModule.

Up..

Hi Farshad,

As I said I would not have that window Ajax Error, not simply change the text of the message. It would be much better and more elegant, have for example the default message as the image attached, in the format Page and not in a window with an empty message box informing an Ajax Error, which in fact is not a Ajax Error.

post-17-0-53828900-1367717918_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Up..

Hi Farshad,

As I said I would not have that window Ajax Error, not simply change the text of the message. It would be much better and more elegant, have for example the default message as the image attached, in the format Page and not in a window with an empty message box informing an Ajax Error, which in fact is not a Ajax Error.

Up..