UniGui and FastScript

sagt3k

Hi

Someone used FastScript with UniGui? Unfortunately it seems there are problems with visual objects. I managed, however, to create scripts in thread but only algorithm, without working with visual objects UniGui*. It will be possible to solve the problem of UniGui and FastScript in the future ?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Here attached an example. Pressing RUN goes on stack-overflow. The idea would be to create Forms and Algorithms as a script. I already have several VCL applications that work this way. To use these potentials UNIGUI together would create a backend application and then build in function of needs form and algorithms directly by the customer. etc..

Thanks for your support.

FastScript_sample.zip

Making UniGui compatible with FastScript. I am developing an application, an interface, where algorithms and form are declared inside a database. I think that these features are very well suited and very interesting to develop a dynamic product. In addition you can write with FastScript with other languages, C, Basic and JavaScript.

• Administrators

Making UniGui compatible with FastScript. I am developing an application, an interface, where algorithms and form are declared inside a database. I think that these features are very well suited and very interesting to develop a dynamic product. In addition you can write with FastScript with other languages, C, Basic and JavaScript.

I mean start a new thread in Feature Requests forum so I can track it in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody can help me? And yet it seems to me a very good idea to provide it with unigui pascal script at runtime.

In your test project you have some mistakes.

Registring of classes must be in format:

Script.AddClass(TNewClass, 'TNewClassParentClass'); !!!

In your project you wrote:

Script.AddClass(TUniButton,'TUniButton'); It's mean: TUniButton is ParentClass of TUniButton.!!!

Must be:  

Script.AddClass(TUniBaseControl,'TWinControl'); 

Script.AddClass(TUniCustomButton,'TUniBaseButton'); 

Script.AddClass(TUniButton,'TUniCustomButton');

If you want use all properties in FastScript you must register all ParentClasses in the correct order. If script don't know parent of class, it thinks parentClass is TObject 

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Dm_Ufa

I am very interested in generating controls dynamically via fastscript. Can you attach the source code where you clear AddClass and AddObject for TUniButton?

I have problem with this Script example:

Var B:TUniButton;

begin
 B:=TUniButton.Create(UniApplication);
 B.Parent:=UniPanel1;
 B.Caption:='Hello!!!';
 B.Left:=100;
end.

6 hours ago, 风吹小机机 said:

I have successfully combined unigui with fastscript

Recently, it took three months to rewrite fr's online report designer with unigui

Unigui is too powerful

传参.gif

动态RestAPI演示.gif

Bless your hands, It's So Beautiful. Is It Possible To Share This With Us ..

On 1/10/2021 at 1:52 AM, sagt3k said:

Hi Dm_Ufa

I am very interested in generating controls dynamically via fastscript. Can you attach the source code where you clear AddClass and AddObject for TUniButton?

begin
end.

I will answer later, while the laptop is being repaired

On 1/10/2021 at 1:52 AM, sagt3k said:

Hi Dm_Ufa

begin
end.

fsGlobalUnit.AddClass(TUniCustomButton, 'TButton');
         fsGlobalUnit.AddClass(TUniButton, 'TUniCustomButton');

fsScript1.AddObject(B.Name, B);