Problems with XE2 Installation

brace

I tried to install 0.92 in  XE2.

I followed the instruction but when it comes to buiding packages I don't see the Install menuitem after building (see Screenshot attached).

So i cannot install packages.

Note: For XE2 I used: uniGUI2012Group

Which could be the reasons?

Moreover I own TeeChart professional and i cannot build the chart packages. Is this issue addresses?

If I open Servermodule I have main.pas of a demo i have

[Window Title]
Error

[Content]
Error creating form: Error reading MainForm.MonitoredKeys.Keys: Property MonitoredKeys.Keys does not exist.

[OK]

so something is not ok

i Opened one servermodule.dfm  from notepad and change port from 8077 to another value and i can buildin delphi, so somehow i have design time packages problems. Can you help? (sorry for so many messages)

• 2 months later...
Hello,

I have also had problems installing in delphi x2.

But I think it would be important that indicate packages to install version. For Example X2, X3,,, or if not possible there was a parcel load instruction for each version of Delphi.

I will continue as installing lines to see I've done the wrong way

• 4 months later...

HI there,

Well, I have decided to start a new project using uniGUI and give a try with it!

Lets see how it will respond to the task, I am with a great hope it will work very well.

I am right now having the same trouble related before on this thread:

MainForm.MonitoredKeys.Keys: Property MonitoredKeys.Keys does not exist

When opening the loginform demo.

I have openede the uniGUI2012Group on Delphi XE2 update 4 and build it. Also I have installed the 4 packages on the order mentioned on the tutorial. Seems that all of them got installed according to the dialogs (same as the tutorial)

I have removed and installed all over again and I could not solve the problem.

I see on installed design packages 3 packaged named FMSoft and the SynEdit package as well.

I have no idea what else is needed. I used to have synedit package installed before, I removed it from the package list before installing uniGUI since it was conflicting. After removing it I could install the uniGUI package.

Installed under Windows XP SP3 with fmsoft_unigui_beta_0.93.1.1000_setup.exe

Thanks for any help.