Contabo.com

mhmda

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mohammad.

The performance seems good from here (Greece).

I also have heard good reports about contabo, I will test it in the near future.

I saw your application.

Your generated PDF files (FastReports) do not show correctly on built-in PDF viewer in my Firefox.

I do not know what version of FastReports do you use , but in 4.12.6 there was a known small bug in frxExportPDF.pas

In TfrxPDFExport.AddObject find and replace the line:

'/H ' + IntToStr(TempBitmap.Height) + #13#10'/CS /RGB'#13#10'/BPC 8'#13#10'/I true'#13#10'/F [/DCT]'#13#10'ID'#13#10);

to

'/H ' + IntToStr(TempBitmap.Height) + #13#10'/CS /RGB'#13#10'/BPC 8'#13#10'/I true'#13#10'/F [/DCT]'#13#10'ID ');

• 6 months later...

Hi

I want to by contabo VPS L, i want to know if i need to add Parallel Plesk for windows, does it is necessary or not, i want VPS L with windows 2008R2, does it has IIS7. 

For what I need Parallel plesk. this is the first time i buy a VPS, sorry for the questions.

Liriano

• 1 year later...

The 1st big problem with Contabo after 3 years with excellent performance.

I have 2 VPS running in their dc, and one of them It's down from yesterday.

I can't even access the contabo.com site.

Is there anyone know why the contabo is down?

• Administrators

The 1st big problem with Contabo after 3 years with excellent performance.

I have 2 VPS running in their dc, and one of them It's down from yesterday.

I can't even access the contabo.com site.

Is there anyone know why the contabo is down?

Yes, Contabo.com is not reachable.

Very strange!

After over 12 hours is up again.

http://contabo-status.com/

The severe damage of two high-voltage power lines that caused the power outage has been fixed. All servers of our data center in Munich are online again.
We kindly ask you to contact our support (support@contabo.com) if your system is still not available. Our whole team is working hard to take care of all requests immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

After over 12 hours is up again.

http://contabo-status.com/

The severe damage of two high-voltage power lines that caused the power outage has been fixed. All servers of our data center in Munich are online again.

We kindly ask you to contact our support (support@contabo.com) if your system is still not available. Our whole team is working hard to take care of all requests immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

As far as I see the services were down not only 12 hours, but over the weekend, much too long. 

Here you can see the rest of the service status history:

http://downuptime.net/contabo.com.html

• 4 months later...