Financial contribution

daycon

Hello,

I would like to congratulate for the excellent product. I know of no other solution so stable and easy to develop web application quality as uniGUI.

Farshad, you have an account on PayPal? I would like to make a contribution to the project.

I believe that other people, like me, who are betting on the future of this product, we should unite and create a monthly payment plan to encourage the continuation of the project. I have tested several solutions for web development with Delphi and did not find any so simple, stable and quality as uniGUI.

Again congratulations for what already developed so far.
  • Upvote 3

I am happy to know that others feel the same way. I hope very much the growth of this project.

Hello Farshad, you have a PayPal account?

And it would be possible to study some monthly contribution to the project?

Thank you,

Daycon

This is not new activity, if you'll read forums precisely you'll see many similar attempts in history. uniGUI is not volunteer or open source based project (at this time). Farshad is working on production (commercial) version, with support, source code, and so no. So partial contributions are not a solution, we all need stable production framework on commercial basis, to which Farshad is going. Many of us are ready to pay (previously discussed) amount of ~ 1.000 USD.

• Administrators

This is not new activity, if you'll read forums precisely you'll see many similar attempts in history. uniGUI is not volunteer or open source based project (at this time). Farshad is working on production (commercial) version, with support, source code, and so no. So partial contributions are not a solution, we all need stable production framework on commercial basis, to which Farshad is going. Many of us are ready to pay (previously discussed) amount of ~ 1.000 USD.

Thanks for your comment.

I have some plans to start selling support packs soon.

With support packs you'll be able purchase credits to receive direct support from us.

The amount you pay for support will not vanish when all of your credits are spent. We will count it as pre-payment for the commercial version. So if you spent 500USD to purchase support credits you'll receive at least 500USD of discount when you purchase commercial version.

Dear Anachronox, I understand that uniGUI is commercial product. When I speak of "contribution" would be as a means of encouraging Farshad to arrive as soon as a final product.

I would like to cast a vote of confidence in uniGUI based on work that has already been done so far. I'm very excited about the product and would like to see your launch as soon as possible.

If this pay 500USD for a support pack, serve as an incentive, I would be willing to do it.

Farshad would be possible?

Hi

I'm in total agreement that UniGUI is the best product by far for what it does.

I'm also more than willing to pay for it. Farshad, will you be releasing source code as part of the purchase as well?

Regards

Stiaan

• 1 month later...