Change in ClientEvents and setStyle method

cristianotestai

Hi Farshad,

After some time studying some implementations for my project, I installed Delphi XE3 and updated version of UniGui to see what effects they might have with the update since it was moved to the extjs 4.1 where significant changes have occurred.

I'll be posting some issues where this post are:

1) I used the OnChange event(ClientEvents) for some processing on the client after leaving the field, but now, in the hour of content change event being triggered. Which event should I use it now  to be triggered at the exit of the field?

2) In some fields(TUniEdit), I has used OnAfterrender event with the following code, but in release 0.90.0.976 does not work:

function OnAfterrender(sender)

{

sender.getEl().setStyle('background-image', "url(../files/img/search.gif)");

}

Any change in this sintax?

Best Regards,

Cristiano Testai

Brazil

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Farshad,

After some time studying some implementations for my project, I installed Delphi XE3 and updated version of UniGui to see what effects they might have with the update since it was moved to the extjs 4.1 where significant changes have occurred.

I'll be posting some issues where this post are:

1) I used the OnChange event(ClientEvents) for some processing on the client after leaving the field, but now, in the hour of content change event being triggered. Which event should I use it now  to be triggered at the exit of the field?

2) In some fields(TUniEdit), I has used OnAfterrender event with the following code, but in release 0.90.0.976 does not work:
function OnAfterrender(sender)
{
  sender.getEl().setStyle('background-image', "url(../files/img/search.gif)");
}

Any change in this sintax?

Best Regards,

Cristiano Testai
Brazil

Any idea about changes in topic 2?