problem installing unigui 0.90.0.976 in Delphi XE3

alasoft

After deinstalling old unigui version .. erasing all .bpl's and .dcp's (unigui,extjs,uindy), I have tried to install last version 0.90.0.976 from uniGUI2013Group.groupproj in Delphi XE3, getting this error message:

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uniGUI17.dpk(133): F2051 Unit uniGUIApplication was compiled with a different version of ExtPascal.TExtThread

Please help !!

:-)

Thanks

Rober

• 3 weeks later...

Can't install unigui_beta_0.90.0.976 in Delphi XE3/Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 64-bit Russian. In parallel installed  Delphi XE and unigui_beta_0.90.0.976.

When I trying to install uniGUI17.bpl I get a error message: Procedure entry point  @Uniguibaseclasses@TUniBaseControl@DefinePropertiesqqrp21System@Classes@Filter not found in the library DLL 

Also I set this configuration (parallel Delphi XE and Delphi XE3, unigui_beta_0.90.0.976) in Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 32-bit Russian and all is install well.

• Administrators

Can't install unigui_beta_0.90.0.976 in Delphi XE3/Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 64-bit Russian. In parallel installed  Delphi XE and unigui_beta_0.90.0.976.

When I trying to install uniGUI17.bpl I get a error message: Procedure entry point  @Uniguibaseclasses@TUniBaseControl@DefinePropertiesqqrp21System@Classes@Filter not found in the library DLL 

Also I set this configuration (parallel Delphi XE and Delphi XE3, unigui_beta_0.90.0.976) in Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 32-bit Russian and all is install well.

Problem is that you have some 3rd party packages based on uniGUI installed in your IDE.

or

You haven't removed uniGUI packages completely from the IDE.