Insert/Edit data on DBGrid

iphayc

Hi,

I'm trying to insert/Edit data on dbgrid in web version,

but why we should to double click to start type anything in cell column.

It is impossible to do it like dbgrid on desktop version when we want to insert/edit data?

Please help me, because it's very waste time

if user must double click first to insert/edit data.

Thanks,

Ipay

You should double click to start editor. Next version will have a new ClicksToEdit property;

I'm waiting for new version release with property ClicksToEdit.

I hope this will be fix our problem.

Thank's Farshad for you kind help.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Farshad,  we will be unpatiently waiting for the next version, because in Android browser a doble click seems to execute a zoom.

Out of topic, how's going licensing matter with UniGui? Do you have some estimated price?

Thanks Asiaapollo,

I tried your solution and worked in my browser, rarely times It throws an error of UDBGrid row mismatch, but then It runs very well, as soon as I can test it on android, I let you know.

Long life to UG !!!

post-242-0-45298500-1360627445_thumb.pngpost-242-0-94453900-1360627455_thumb.pngpost-242-0-25704700-1360627464_thumb.pngpost-242-0-99058500-1360627470_thumb.png

I updated to 0.91.0.981 version, UDBGrid summary, grouping and ClicksToEdit  features rocks!!!

But I encountered a problem with Master-Detail sync, according to my observation:

1- If Detail rows number is different than next record, detail is refreshed

2- If Detail rows number is equal than next record, detail doesn't. I have to click refresh button.

This same project in 0.90 is running ok.

Some ideas?

Attached some screenshots to explain my poor words.

• Administrators

attachicon.gifUDBGRID_v90_1.pngattachicon.gifUDBGRID_v90_2.pngattachicon.gifUDBGRID_v90_3.pngattachicon.gifUDBGRID_v90_4.png

I updated to 0.91.0.981 version, UDBGrid summary, grouping and ClicksToEdit  features rocks!!!

But I encountered a problem with Master-Detail sync, according to my observation:

1- If Detail rows number is different than next record, detail is refreshed

2- If Detail rows number is equal than next record, detail doesn't. I have to click refresh button.

This same project in 0.90 is running ok.

Some ideas?

Attached some screenshots to explain my poor words.

Are sure it is something which started with version 0.91?

• Administrators

Hi Farshad,

Yes, I'm sure, this project was running ok in 0.90 version, I uninstalled it, then installed 0.91 and started detail syncing problem.

There are some additional tests I can do?

Thanks.

Can you send a simple test case?

If yes please prepare a report and post it to Bug Reports forum.

Thanks

Hi Farshad,

I have migrated my little project from postgres to SQL Lite, database connection with ZeosLib 7.

Master-Detail sync problem stills happens with SQL Lite, this can be some ZeosLib issue?

I have been developing for a few years and some medium sized projects with Zeos and Master-Detail runs very well.

Do you guys recommend some other connection tool?, I can do some additional test before sending you a test case project.

Thanks.

Long life to UG !!

• Administrators

Hi Farshad,

I have migrated my little project from postgres to SQL Lite, database connection with ZeosLib 7.

Master-Detail sync problem stills happens with SQL Lite, this can be some ZeosLib issue?

I have been developing for a few years and some medium sized projects with Zeos and Master-Detail runs very well.

Do you guys recommend some other connection tool?, I can do some additional test before sending you a test case project.

Thanks.

Long life to UG !!

You can manually call Grid.Refresh in your code to make sure grid refreshed each time master changes.