Why some demo not work for example xviewport and etc

I set this

ServerModule->ExtJSVersion = '4.1.1a' ;

ServerModule->ExtRoot = 'Your Full ExtJS Path Or [ext]\' ;

some work some not work 

I Installed last version UNIGUI ..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi patmap,

i have same problem, application keep loading never end, i have change setting like your instruction, but still not work.

Hi,

Set :

ServerModule->ExtJSVersion = '4.1.1a' ;

ServerModule->ExtRoot = 'Your Full ExtJS Path Or [ext]\' ;

Regards

FYI, XDBgrid properties are missing too when load demo xdbgrid.

• 4 months later...
this is easy to check that this part is not this another version of extPascal?. dcp,
if so right click and remove it from the project and then double-click it to the right to complete and compile and package automatically Arrega what he needs and then install it.

Annex image ....

post-482-0-65792300-1388873831_thumb.png

Thanks for answer!

I dont have any ExtPascal on my OS. I try same on Delphi2010 and same error...

In location  RADStudio->10.0->Dcp->... I have some Dcp but dont ExtPascal dcp...

in FMSoft->Framework->uniGUI->ExtPascal I have only pas and dcu files for Ext, ExtHTTPServer, ExtPascal, ExtPascalUtils

• Administrators

I think this very hard! ExtPascal removed in UNIGUI new version and I think we cant have XComponent in UniGUI, but I will try, :)

In long term it is a good thing. We can have a component system regardless of Extpascal and Ext JS versions.

It shouldn't be that hard. Look at  Custom Component demos to see how new system is working.

In long term it is a good thing. We can have a component system regardless of Extpascal and Ext JS versions.

It shouldn't be that hard. Look at  Custom Component demos to see how new system is working.

Hi Mr. farshad

This is good news, but how we can create a some objects like GridPanel. For this, we must be create multi jsclass like:

Ext.data.StoreExt.grid.Panel in one custom control.

Can you add a sample for GridPanel with some event like row select ?

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#!/api/Ext.grid.Panel

Thanks

• Administrators

Hi Patmap,

Attached is a modified package.

I modified code for  UniXPopupMenu and  UniXDBGrid which I actually renamed to UniZPopupMenu and  UniZDBGrid.

Using this modified code I think you can easily redesign rest of your package.

Ask me when you encounter an issue.

XComponents.v5.9.2.rar

Hi Mr. Farshad

Thank you so much for your working, 

But my main problem is multiple classes in one component. if you see UniXExtClasses.pas and UniXGridView.pas units (BufferedGrid component) 

I've made lots of different classes like TExtObjectList, TXExtGridRowSelectionModel, TXExtGridCellSelectionModel., ....

I want to create these classes and save it in variables, and use them,

Please, If is possible convert this two unit (BufferedGrid components) and then i can be lean and convert other components,

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

• Administrators

Hi Mr. Farshad

Thank you so much for your working, 

But my main problem is multiple classes in one component. if you see UniXExtClasses.pas and UniXGridView.pas units (BufferedGrid component) 

I've made lots of different classes like TExtObjectList, TXExtGridRowSelectionModel, TXExtGridCellSelectionModel., ....

I want to create these classes and save it in variables, and use them,

Please, If is possible convert this two unit (BufferedGrid components) and then i can be lean and convert other components,

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Main key in new architecture is that you don't need to create or use any of the individual ExtPascal components anymore.

What you will do is using new uniGUI functions to add Ext JS events and config parameters to an uniGUI control.

I will convert your UniXGridView to demonstrate this.

Thanks

Main key in new architecture is that you don't need to create or use any of the individual ExtPascal components anymore.

What you will do is using new uniGUI functions to add Ext JS events and config parameters to an uniGUI control.

I will convert your UniXGridView to demonstrate this.

Thanks

Hi, Mr. Farshad

Thank you so much. I'm waiting for your converting.

This is a very good training for me.

Thanks again

Best Regards

• Administrators

I added UniZGridView.pas which doesn't rely on UniXExtClasses.pas.

I didn't run or test its functions I just converted the code to show how new framework works.

Someone must test it thoroughly and debug all of its functions.

In time I believe that you'll find that the new architecture is easier than using ExtPascal wrappers.

Just notice how all Ext JS components are automatically populated in ClientEvents property.

XComponents.v5.9.2.rar