The number of users is 3000,will User feel very slow or crash unigui application?

ChenHaibin

Do you think unigui can support large-scale application systems?

Yes, like all web systems with, for example, a simple front-end/back-end configuration.

Once you obtain a specific and optimal max concurrent user for a particular web server configuration, all you need to do is to put a N servers front-end with a load balancer in front of them. Of course, database must be separated and implemented in back-end.

Regards,

Yes, like all web systems with, for example, a simple front-end/back-end configuration.

Once you obtain a specific and optimal max concurrent user for a particular web server configuration, all you need to do is to put a N servers front-end with a load balancer in front of them. Of course, database must be separated and implemented in back-end.

Regards,

Did you have developed with unigui in large projects ?

Did you have developed with unigui in large projects ?

Only preliminary and basic load tests to see if UniGUI was usable or not, seeing if a few users are correctly distributed between the different front-ends and if the framework is reasonably stable (without those tests we had not started a serious application with UniGUI).

Our architectures boys didn't find architectural differences with standard web architecture (controlling the load balancer you can "assure" the redirection of new users to the less loaded front-end), and the stability of UniGUI is really good.

Regards,

I am developing car tracking system which started for 5 month ago with unigui. Approximately, in a day, 500 Client connecting, creating pdf and excel docs, Watching his cars, etc...

Firstly, i dont have to any knowledge for unigui. But now i know %90 of unigui. And I say unigui is wonderful.

Now i am developing another programs with unigui.

God bless you Farshad :)

I am developing car tracking system which started for 5 month ago with unigui. Approximately, in a day, 500 Client connecting, creating pdf and excel docs, Watching his cars, etc...

Firstly, i dont have to any knowledge for unigui. But now i know %90 of unigui. And I say unigui is wonderful.

Now i developing another programs with unigui.

God bless you Farshad :)

I think this is a very good news,It strengthened my confidence。Thank you!