Amazon Web Service

belo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A few weeks ago I got myself a free EC2 instance.

Although it is sized with just 640 MB of RAM and low CPU-Performance, I'm totally thrilled of all the possibilities (which are well documented by Amazon if you're familiar with Server & TCP/IP stuff).

I can choose free between several Windows / Linux distributions and can manage the complete individual configuration of the (of course virtual) systems. It is as if I have an expensive server hosting contract,but can just experiment free of charge and upgrade the servers set up at any time if required. The ability to duplicate and dynamic allocation of IP addresses or (paid) load balancers leaves no wishes open to designing a (later needed) complete infrastructure!

BTW, did someone notice that the free of charge 720 hrs/month are a complete 24/7 month? ;-))))

Yes, you can. There are several instances (virtual machines) pre-configured, either Windows or Linux for your choice. You can create for example, a Server 2008 with IIS7 already ready. The service is very good, stable and efficient. It has a control panel with multiple features. I have an instance where I use 8 months for testing and I am very satisfied.

Eduardo Belo

Eduardo tem como vc me explicar como faço pra instalar minha aplicação no IIS7 no server 2008??

Hi Eduardo!

See Help in the UniGUI that has a step by step explaining how to perform the configuration of IIS in Server 2003 where you can adjust to 2008.

You can download the Guide To Deployment here:

See also this excellent article on setting DataSnap application with IIS 7 in Windows 7. You can also adapt to Server 2008.

Link to Blog Configure Windows 7 IIS7 for ISAPI DLL:

Good Luck!

Eduardo Belo

Boa tarde Eduardo,

"Veja também este excelente artigo sobre a configuração de aplicação DataSnap com IIS 7 no Windows 7. Você também pode se adaptar a Server 2008."

A configuração da aplicação DataSnap com IIS 7 no Windows 7 é igual com Unigui??

Obrigado pela ajuda. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes you can. You can use the UniGUI (Standalone) or the Server itself as a service.

Hi, I know my solictud is exaggerated but I Might explain in detail as use amazon service, which use services? if I install firebird as database or not, you walk into a windows machine as a machine ser2008? . Again I apologize for this solictud, but I read about and I do not think amzaon clear, I so

Hi, I know my solictud is exaggerated but I Might explain in detail as use amazon service, which use services? if I install firebird as database or not, you walk into a windows machine as a machine ser2008? . Again I apologize for this solictud, but I read about and I do not think amzaon clear, I so

you walk into a windows machine as a machine ser2008?

Yes, it is a real machine.

See if this tutorial helps you to:

E-book gratuito sobre como montar um servidor gratuito por um ano na Amazon Web Services!

Amazon Web Services Blog - Brasil

Some Videos tutorials:

http://vimeo.com/78288318

sds