Install V0.90 on Delphi XE3

hecjona

Hi, Im trying to install V0.90 on a clean Delphi XE3 (not other version of unigui is installed), but i cant.

the Package ExtPascal17.bpl cannot be compiled

First i get an error because the variable $(fmsoft) was not set (error1.jpg), so i defined (in options) to C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework, so i try to compile again and it failed.

(error2.jpg)

the output says: The specified task executable could not be run. El nombre del archivo o la extension es demasiado largo.

I attach the images, somebody can help me please?, or somebody can compile it on Delphi XE3 without problems?

Thanks

Jonatan

Guadalajara, Mexico

post-335-0-37068400-1352771891.jpg

post-335-0-21873300-1352771908.jpg

Hi HecJonatan,

For me an installer is work fine and also built for all packages.

So,You can workaround with two choices:

1. Manually add "C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework" and related sub-directories into Delph Library Path.

2. Create Windows registry's String-Key under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\10.0\Environment Variables" with named "fmsoft" and assign its value to "C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework"

• Administrators

Hi, Im trying to install V0.90 on a clean Delphi XE3 (not other version of unigui is installed), but i cant.

the Package ExtPascal17.bpl cannot be compiled

First i get an error because the variable $(fmsoft) was not set (error1.jpg), so i defined (in options) to C:\Program Files\FMSoft\Framework, so i try to compile again and it failed.

(error2.jpg)

the output says: The specified task executable could not be run. El nombre del archivo o la extension es demasiado largo.

I attach the images, somebody can help me please?, or somebody can compile it on Delphi XE3 without problems?

Thanks

Jonatan

Guadalajara, Mexico

Problem seems to be related to non-English versions of Delphi.

In ExtPascal17 project options open Build events and remove all entries and try re-building.