Google Maps for uniGUI

lema

Hi!

I use component in my web application. But Gmap sometime show but mostly don't. When I get blank Gmap I try to see what heaped with Firefox page debuger and I see error : "Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined "

What I can do to get Gmap any time when open form...

Any idea?

post-368-0-84971700-1392585479_thumb.jpg

Hi!

I use component in my web application. But Gmap sometime show but mostly don't. When I get blank Gmap I try to see what heaped with Firefox page debuger and I see error : "Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined "

What I can do to get Gmap any time when open form...

Any idea?

Does that error appear when you call UniGMap.InitializeMap ?

Hi

Gmaps don't show every time when I open "mapForm"... This message appears when the Gmap not be displayed. My problem is because Gmap is displayed every second or third time after starting the main application form. If I get blank component (with no map on it). Then I can see this message in web browser debug option and after that I must restart full application to see map. Also, I try to setup procedure UniGMap.InitializeMap  onFormShow, onFormCreate, onMainFormCreate, onMainFormShow ..... onButtonClick, but nothing same thing, Component don't show map every time when I start application...

Any suggestions? 

Is the gmap inside to some tabcontrol?

If it is , please put it to the active TabSheet.

Edit: Also place a unigmap component on your main form (you can set unigmap.visible:=false)

Edited by lema

First I put Gmap on MainForm on pagecontrol, after that I put it to separate form, but same thing, Gmap is displayed every second or third time after starting the main application form (refresh browser).

I setup some line  on Map form - onShow

begin
UniGMap1.InitializeMap;
UniGMap1.Geocoding('Novi Grad, Republika Srpska, Bosna i Hercegovina',true);
if (unimainmodule.glavnaknjigalang.asstring<>'') then begin
frmSingleMap.makemarker(strtofloat(unimainmodule.glavnaknjigalang.value),strtofloat(unimainmodule.glavnaknjigalong.value));
frmSingleMap.UniGMap1.PanToMarkerEx(0);
end;

then I get app crash... When I delete Geocoding part of code application start but component UniGMap1 is blank.

Any solution?

Web application works asynchronous , so the command UniGMap1.Geocoding immediately after an UniGMap1.InitializeMap it will drive into problems.

For testing / debug purposes , I suggest:

1. Place the UniGMap component on the ActivePage of your UniPageControl.

2. Call UniGMap1.InitializeMap on MainForm.OnShow

3. Use a UniButton and call UniGMap1.Geocoding on OnClick.

You can also send a test case to see what is going wrong.

Hello codeb.

I tested successfully the latest unigui framework (0.95.0.1044) with unigmap on Delphi 2010.

The included gmap demo compiled and run without any problem.

I suggest to reinstall the unigui framework.

Make sure that you have completely uninstall any previous version , before re-build all unigui packages.

Hello codeb.

I tested successfully the latest unigui framework (0.95.0.1044) with unigmap on Delphi 2010.

The included gmap demo compiled and run without any problem.

I suggest to reinstall the unigui framework.

Make sure that you have completely uninstall any previous version , before re-build all unigui packages.

I'm try that but no success... same error, like on atach... but I cant get where to change _setBounds to UniSetBounds?

Hello codeb ,
I cannot reproduce the problem.

Please check that you have completely removed the previous version of unigui , unigmap , unigooglemaps, including the old *.bpl, *.dcu, etc., files.
Also check that the library path and the search path in Delphi are set correctly.

I think it's a general Delphi library problem and not a gmap specific.

• 4 weeks later...

Estimated Lema, strangely MarkersEx began to fail by putting several markers icons get stuck in the same position, check the online demo and has the same problem. 

Thank you in advance

New version

2014-03-30 v1.3.6

---Fixed   Problem with images in MarkerEx

[Please note that markerwithlabel_packed.js updated to v.1.1.9]

• Upvote 1

hi lema

My project no problem with uniGMap.v.1.3.5,  but  i got these error "Cannot call method 'clearMarkers' of undefined" with 1.3.6 version.

Thanks!

Did you copy the *.js and .css files to your project? Did you clean your browser cache?

hi lema

My project no problem with uniGMap.v.1.3.5,  but  i got these error "Cannot call method 'clearMarkers' of undefined" with 1.3.6 version.

Thanks!

Please make sure that you have :

Completely uninstall any previous version (remove bpl / dcu files).

Re-build the uniGmap package.

Copy the markerclusterer_compiled.js and markerwithlabel_packed.js in the /files directory .

Hi Lema,

i installed unigui 0.95.0.1046 and gmap  v1.3.6  but gmap demos not show maps in my browser.

When I get blank map I resize the form then  show map.

I think the problem stems from ExtJS  because I remove Ext4.2.1.883  folder and install older version ext-4.1.1a then demo is working. 

what is a problem ? can you help me.