Google Maps for uniGUI

lema

Thanks Hayri Aslan

I need to add a layer with a network of roads that we have digitized, these roads I have them in different formats, among them KML, shapefile, etc. .. can display it on my unigmap? I can load other data as KML (polygons) correctly.

regards,

I need to add a layer with a network of roads that we have digitized, these roads I have them in different formats, among them KML, shapefile, etc. .. can display it on my unigmap? I can load other data as KML (polygons) correctly.

I will try to add this functionality to unigmap next week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Iema, Good day, I would like to see on Polygons with you, it has the shape with all the markings x, y polygno more when riding with internal lines is unnecessary ie you have some way to solve this, because these same marcoes x, y in ArcGIS work perfectly, what u suggest, please help me.

you have email private?

I'm from Brazil and I really liked your component I need more help

Iema, Good day, I would like to see on Polygons with you, it has the shape with all the markings x, y polygno more when riding with internal lines is unnecessary ie you have some way to solve this, because these same marcoes x, y in ArcGIS work perfectly, what u suggest, please help me.

you have email private?

I'm from Brazil and I really liked your component I need more help

Hi , Eduardo.

Sorry , but I didn't understand.

What do you want to do with polygons?

Sorry, is that I am using google translator, my English is bad is the following:

The component that vc developed TPolygon have a class, and it created the polygnos, AddPolygon corrdenadas with x, y in decimal degree, ie in your example DEMO realized that creates corrdenadas the coordinates u, there when I put a list of my shape the area of a map, it mounts the polygon, more is wrong with internal lines wrong, as image sent to your email, you understand now, thank you.

Dear Lema, first of all thank you very much for your help, has been a great utilizad for me.

My query is performing a previous question ... Is it possible or not done as soon ask?

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:38 AM
mmurgas, on 22 Mar 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

Lema: I will try to add this functionality to unigmap next week.

Grateful

mmurgas

Dear Lema, first of all thank you very much for your help, has been a great utilizad for me.

My query is performing a previous question ... Is it possible or not done as soon ask?

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:38 AM
mmurgas, on 22 Mar 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

Lema: I will try to add this functionality to unigmap next week.

Grateful

mmurgas

Hello mmurgas.

Can you please send me a sample of what do you want to display on map?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.lema,thanks for your great work.

When I using your gmapcomponent, I encounter a barrirer:first I draw a border on the map with kml,then within the border I want to draw a polygon,but when I click on the kml area,no any event occured,So I can't get the lattitude and  longitude  where I clicked,I can't get he position where I begin to draw the polygon.

help me!

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Hi, Lema.

Is it posible to make compatible this component to 0.94.x ?

Best regards.

Edit: I could installed it on Delphi XE5 with UniGUI 0.94.1020 commenting expacal required file.  But it seems that rightclick is not working anymore.

Edit2: Well, it seems that there is a problem with my code, because right click works fine in your demo.

• 1 month later...