ISAPI Hosting - 5 FREE ACCOUNTS for 6 months

fjtrooper

Hello! I'm planning to offer a low cost ISAPI hosting, but at first I would like someone to check how it works and give me your opinions and recommendations , so I offer 5 "FREE" accounts for the first 5 UNIGUI Forum users that replay this post with "I WANT ONE!!'

It's perfect for testing your application in a real world with a powerful server and a very good bandwidth.

The FREE account will offer:

* 50 Mbps Bandwidth (Shared)

* 1 Mysql database

* 1 ISAPI Application

* 1 FTP Account to access your private folder where your application is allocated

* 100MB Disk Space (Application directory+Mysql database)

* Control Panel where you can control your Account: Disk space, Unigui ISAPI Application log.

* The URL for accessing your app will be: http://hosting.canarmedia.com/yourapp/yourapp.dll

* The only requirement for the free account is that you place our logo "Hosted in Canarmedia" in your ISAPI Application and link to www.canarmedia.com

** The number of simultaneous connections to your app/mysql is not limited at first, but could be set in the future depending on the server response. **

** The free accounts will be FREE for 6 months.

** The paid accounts will have more resources than the free ones.

** Any FREE accounts users can upgrade to paid accounts with more resources when the accounts expires.

THX TO ALL!!

• Like 1

Hello! I'm planning to offer a low cost ISAPI hosting, but at first I would like someone to check how it works and give me your opinions and recommendations , so I offer 5 "FREE" accounts for the first 5 UNIGUI Forum users that replay this post with "I WANT ONE!!'

It's perfect for testing your application in a real world with a powerful server and a very good bandwidth.

The FREE account will offer:

* 50 Mbps Bandwidth (Shared)

* 1 Mysql database

* 1 ISAPI Application

* 1 FTP Account to access your private folder where your application is allocated

* 100MB Disk Space (Application directory+Mysql database)

* Control Panel where you can control your Account: Disk space, Unigui ISAPI Application log.

* The URL for accessing your app will be: http://hosting.canarmedia.com/yourapp/yourapp.dll

* The only requirement for the free account is that you place our logo "Hosted in Canarmedia" in your ISAPI Application and link to www.canarmedia.com

** The number of simultaneous connections to your app/mysql is not limited at first, but could be set in the future depending on the server response. **

** The free accounts will be FREE for 6 months.

** The paid accounts will have more resources than the free ones.

** Any FREE accounts users can upgrade to paid accounts with more resources when the accounts expires.

THX TO ALL!!

I WANT ONE !!

• 5 months later...

TAMBIEN QUIERO UNA CUENTA, ESPERO PUEDAS PROPORCIONARME TODOS LOS DATOS PARA ASI PODER EMPEZAR A PROBAR EN EL MUNDO REAL, ASI COMO DICES EN TU POST.

GRACIAS.

I WANT ONE, FOR TESTIN MY APPLICATION IN A REAL WORLD LIKE YOU SAY ON YOUR POST.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...