Buying Unigui, I need information.

Darlan

I'm thinking of buying Unigui to start using it in our projects, I have some questions about licensing:

I develop my projects on a Desktop PC and also a Notebook, could I install the same license on both?

I need this answer as soon as possible, because I want to buy it today.

• Darlan changed the title to Buying Unigui, I need information.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/01/2023 at 23:07, Sherzod said:

Olá,

Obrigado pelo seu interesse no uniGUI. 

Sim.

I bought UniGui and installed it on a computer with Windows 10 and Delphi 11, when I tried to install it on a notebook with Windows 8.1 and Delphi 10.3 it did not install, could you help me, I am unable to use it. 
version 1.90.0.1564

Does the installation until the end says that it was installed successfully, but when I open delphi it does not appear in Delphi 10.3, what could be happening?

Remembering that I'm installing with the same license on the second computer (notebook) that I have Delphi with other versions on it. I had already asked you about this possibility and you told me yes.

I thank you if you can help me urgently, because I have the project stopped.

I am sending the installation screens and then the delphi 10.3 screens after installing:

Image 598.png

Image 599.png

Edited by Darlan

Hello,

6 hours ago, Darlan said:

Remembering that I'm installing with the same license on the second computer (notebook) that I have Delphi with other versions on it. I had already asked you about this possibility and you told me yes.

Yes. "Each developer can install his/her own copy of uniGUI on one or more than one PCs which will be used by him/her only."

6 hours ago, Darlan said:

I thank you if you can help me urgently, because I have the project stopped.

I am sending the installation screens and then the delphi 10.3 screens after installing:

Are you installing packages?

http://unigui.com/resources/installation-instructions

• Like 1