Bid on this project if you interested

InnovatorCoder

• InnovatorCoder changed the title to Bid on this project if you interested

Here feedback from one of an experienced Delphi developer on Freelancer.com:

Its better to use REST API on Delphi (possible to use native Delphi REST or framework like DMVC) + JS frontend. Even HTML + JQuery and for speed up necessary to use templates.

Regarding UNIGUI, at the beginning looks like you can use UniGUI to speed up process. But during real work you will be every time meet some difficulties. For example, UniGUI uses Sencha, and you can use only this framework. If you try to add something you have to spend a lot of time for this. Next disadvantage - that this is application on server, difficult to have a lot of users and so on. so, every time you disconnect, and you have to refresh page

Number of Active users is a Big concern

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 1/2/2023 at 10:59 PM, Amohimeed said:

Here feedback from one of an experienced Delphi developer on Freelancer.com:

Hello,

Based on which real data?

On 1/2/2023 at 10:59 PM, Amohimeed said:

The "experienced" Delphi Developer should demonstrate us that he can finish his particular project using REST API  in less than time you can finish same project in uniGUI.

Since no such thing has been demonstrated yet, the above statement is only speculation from someone who have little understanding of uniGUI.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 8:38 PM, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hello,

Based on which real data?

The "experienced" Delphi Developer should demonstrate us that he can finish his particular project using REST API  in less than time you can finish same project in uniGUI.

Since no such thing has been demonstrated yet, the above statement is only speculation from someone who have little understanding of uniGUI.

I don't know. But he has one of the TOP Delphi developers on freelancer.com

• 4 months later...

Salamat.

I think your budget is very low, even if the Delphi & Unigui developers are much less than others, but they are mostly experienced developers and will not bother to work such low budget as your one.

I would suggest you to buy RadCore  it will cost you less than the developer who will make this small project for you.

Regards,

Mohammed

• 5 months later...

Salamat, Mohammed.

Thank you for your suggestion. Indeed, I did purchase RadCore, but unfortunately💔, I encountered some issues. The team didn't focus much on English guidance and examples, opting instead to concentrate on other local languages. As a result, I found it challenging to find suitable direction. Additionally, there seems to be a lack of organization in the usage guides and other documentation, which made it difficult for me to navigate.

By the way, despite my best efforts to utilize the RadCore library, I was unable to achieve success, and now my license has expired. Interestingly, they are requesting a renewal for continued use, almost as if I had successfully developed a system using it, which, frankly, wasn't the case. This situation is a bit ironic 😁😂

In contrast, UNIGUI ❤️ offers well-organized and clear guides that are easy to follow, along with numerous robust examples that work well right out of the box and can be easily modified. This level of clarity and organization in UNIGUI has been very helpful to me.

I appreciate your advice and am still exploring the best way forward, considering these challenges.

• Thanks 1

I've been working with UNIGUI and have actually developed the screens myself. The experience has been quite straightforward and clear, which I found very refreshing. A big thank you to their clear and comprehensive online documentation, which made a significant difference.

Currently, I'm in the process of trying something new: I'm moving the server from Windows to Linux. This is an experiment to test the performance and response time on a Linux environment. I'm quite curious to see how this transition will affect the overall functionality and efficiency of our system.

Thought you might be interested in hearing about this latest development. Thanks again for all your earlier advice!