Host Files in CDN

eono

Is it possible to host UG files in a cdn eg cachefly? This will make the UG app very lean and focus on handling core business logic and presentation, and not be saddled with hosting static files. I also do not want to have to setup IIS/Apache and use ISAPI module.

Kind regards.

• Administrators

Is it possible to host UG files in a cdn eg cachefly? This will make the UG app very lean and focus on handling core business logic and presentation, and not be saddled with hosting static files.

Can you give us more info on this?

I also do not want to have to setup IIS/Apache and use ISAPI module.

You have no other options if you want to deploy you app in form of an ISAPI module.

Can you give us more info on this?

I would want the js files currently served and used by UG, that is all files in the ext.x.y.z folder, to be hosted on a cdn eg: cachefly. This will allow the UG application not to be serving static files. I currently use the embedded server for production applications. It has served well, but I want it to be snappier as it wastes time serving static UG files.

You have no other options if you want to deploy you app in form of an ISAPI module.

What I meant here is that I dont want to have to use ISAPI since this allows me to host the UG js files externally.