UnimHTMLFrame or UnimURLFrame is not refresh

musti

Hello,
I have 3 buttons. I want UnimURLFrame to show a separate google chart when I press each one. but this is not possible.
UnimURLFrame shows the first chart and remains the same for all buttons. It is not reload. I guess UnimURLFrame doesn't support refreshing html codes.
I used UnimHTMLFrame instead of UnimURLFrame to solve this problem. There is no problem in this, the HTML Strings are refreshed on each button. But when I press the first button, the HTML codes are missing  but when I press it for the second time, it appears.HTML strings is refresh
what should I do

Hello, thank you for the information you provided. But the problem is not related to google chart because UnimURLFrame refresh the page even though I try this with a normal html. Whatever the first loaded html is, it shows them on the UnimURLFrame web page, not the updated codes in the html. whereas, when I look at the UnimURLFrame->Html source code, I can see that the strings are updated but the UnimURLFrame page is not.
I added <meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache" /> but it didn't change, the problem persisted.

void __fastcall TMainmForm::UnimLabel1Click(TObject *Sender)
{
URLFrameToday->HTML->Clear();
 URLFrameToday->HTML->Add("<!DOCTYPE html>");
URLFrameToday->HTML->Add("<html>");
URLFrameToday->HTML->Add("<head> ");
URLFrameToday->HTML->Add(" <title>1.Header </title></head><body><h1>111111</h1><p>This is 1.page</p></body></html>");

}
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

void __fastcall TMainmForm::UnimLabel2Click(TObject *Sender)
{

URLFrameToday->HTML->Clear();
 URLFrameToday->HTML->Add("<!DOCTYPE html>");
URLFrameToday->HTML->Add("<html>");
URLFrameToday->HTML->Add("<head> ");
URLFrameToday->HTML->Add(" <title>2.Header </title></head><body><h1> 222 222</h1><p>This is 2.page</p></body></html>");

}
//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I click on UnimLabel1Click , the 1st header appears on the web page
UnimLabel2Click ' If I click on it, the 1st header appears again, it is not refreshed on the web page. that is, the 2nd header should be on the normal page, but the 1st header is visible. like cache issue