Deployment of Module for a System!!!!

dionel1969

Hi, I'm having a problem trying to test an application developed with unigui that I just finished this week. On my machine, in which UNIGUI is fully installed, it works fine, but on the test computer it keeps looking for something on the internet and in the end it gives an error that it can't connect to "I don't know what". I am using version 1.90.0.1563, because the latest version cannot be downloaded. I paid for the License last year and it expired in April of this year, due to other problems that I had to solve before in the company and UNIGUI could not be used for more than a year. Question: Do I have to buy the license again? What is that module looking for and where is it not found? Is there anything else or something specific that I should read about UNIGUI licensing?

Hello,

43 minutes ago, dionel1969 said:

but on the test computer it keeps looking for something on the internet and in the end it gives an error that it can't connect to "I don't know what".

Please explain in more detail what kind of error you are getting, is the page loading at all?

What type of application?

Have you installed the runtime package on the server?

Hello:

The biggest problem is that there are no errors. It just stays looking to connect somewhere but doesn't connect in the end.

The App is StandAlone for testing purporses, running over Windows 2012 Server, but it is not working as server, is for just testing. And I installled the same run-time package as I'm using for developing in my computer. (1.90.0.1563)

Dionel

Unigui-Error.jpeg