UniGui is Great Platform

Gohar Ali

Hi Sherzod, No I purchase this components from https://developer.team  and I will officially purchase latest version from FMSoft UNIGUI  when my tested project complete and there are some issue I facing like direct printing, send emails, get list of local printers to set as a default printer as my project will use deferent type of printer at runtime.

Thanks

I will officially purchase latest version from FMSoft UNIGUI  when my tested project is complete and there are some issue which I am  facing like direct printing, send emails, get list of local printers to set as a default printer at runtime and hope we will got together and hooping for bright future of UNIGUI. Thanks

22 minutes ago, Gohar Ali said:

I will officially purchase latest version from FMSoft UNIGUI  when my tested project is complete and there are some issue which I am  facing like direct printing, send emails, get list of local printers to set as a default printer at runtime and hope we will got together and hooping for bright future of UNIGUI. Thanks

I, as the moderator of this forum, must warn you that you cannot use the cracked version, if you continue to use it, you will be banned from the forum.

To evaluate the product, there are trial versions that are released periodically.

Hello,

Nice work, prorbably many hours spent to make so huge app with many modules.

Definitely you need to update to latest UniGui, many features added since 2019, stability improvments, and scalability using hyperservers.

And of course be legal, and this way support futher developmnet !

Br, Marko

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
On 9/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, Gohar Ali said:

Agree, but I am not use this for the business purpose just for test. Why I post here that the people see my project and give me useful suggestions and peoples should know that the UNIGUI is great platform for App Development.

Our license terms don't allow this. I wanted to admire your work, but I can not do that because you are using a pirated copy to develop your applications.