Delphi Hybrid Mobile/Desktop Application Error -> C is not a constructor.

Gabriel D

While trying to run my application on mobile, an error occurs accusing that  C is not a constructor.

Looking up in old Topics it seems that  an empty is file is being loaded: js; But I don't have any ideia of where I can find it .

Checking the browser console the following message appear:

GET http://localhost:8056/.js?_dc=1661776370214 404 (Not Found)        ext-modern-all.js:20

2 hours ago, jtcruz said:

you are using desktop controls in mobile

or vice-versa

Man, the only mobile-related thing I created is a Empty Mobile Application Main Form without any visual components. Before creating it , My program was running smothly without any errors. After the creation of the empty Mobile Application Main Form the application starts to show the message "C is not a Constructor"  when I try to run in Mobile Mode of Google Chrome. I have tried to run the program after the addition of TUnim Components, but the error persist aswell. I checked for non mobile visual controls, that not seems to be the problem.

I got this type of errors when the version of the unim-..... was not the same as the version of the library used to develop the program.

On the server  ..... unim-1.90.0.1550  but on development machine version was updated  .....unim-1.90.0.1563 

Hope it helps !