Move columns in DBGrid

estrify

Hi,

Is there a way to move TUniDBGrid's columns at runtime?. The problem is that the user can move columns in a Web Grid but when have to refresh the web grid, its columns return to those predefined in design time.

Regards,

Hi,

Is there a way to move TUniDBGrid's columns at runtime?. The problem is that the user can move columns in a Web Grid but when have to refresh the web grid, its columns return to those predefined in design time.

Regards,

Any idea? It is possible? Any suggestion to workaround?

client side js events

ExtJS solves it perfectly with Oncolumnmove event and it is detectable within UniGUI using ajaxRequest. What I wish is to modify columns order inside UniGUI to maintain the component synchronized. It is not possible?

ExtJS solves it perfectly with Oncolumnmove event and it is detectable within UniGUI using ajaxRequest. What I wish is to modify columns order inside UniGUI to maintain the component synchronized. It is not possible?

Furthermore, if you use only ExtJS client side code, UniGUI's events like OnDrawColumnCell doesn't run properly because its "Column" parameter will tell you a server side column (not moved) and not client side one (that has been moved). The same occurs with OnTitleClick event. Have I to resign to give up these two events because there is no way to move columns on server side???... If so, how could I disable column moving possibility?

Furthermore, if you use only ExtJS client side code, UniGUI's events like OnDrawColumnCell doesn't run properly because its "Column" parameter will tell you a server side column (not moved) and not client side one (that has been moved). The same occurs with OnTitleClick event. Have I to resign to give up these two events because there is no way to move columns on server side???... If so, how could I disable column moving possibility?

Hi Farshad,

It is possible to include a simple column movement at runtime to avoid the effect explained above (i.e. I tried a simple JS saving column model after detecting every movement and applying it when the grid need to be refreshed but events on server side doesn't inform correctly about the column clicked)? or tell me indications if there is a way to do with actual UniGUI version.

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...