Help for those who want to convert to Delphi Projects uniGui.

fabiotj

Using a Jedi project tool, called JVCL Converter (I could only attach the image),

which was originally designed to convert into components RxLib Jedi. I created a file .Dat (I could only attach the image)

that greatly facilitates the conversion of projects to uniGui.

For me it was very useful and would like to share with you.

Any questions I am available.

Att,

Fabio.

post-849-0-85107200-1343326678_thumb.jpg

post-849-0-86237200-1343326752_thumb.jpg

Hello, Eric and everybody!

The conversion process uses basically the JVCLConvert.exe (which is attached) along with the file. Corresponding Dat (also attached).

You will need to process your files. And PAS. DFM. This will make the bulk of the process, however, as the components UniGui not have all the properties that the Native Delphi components, many still require manual adapdações.

I advise you to first on a small project to gain experience.

Unfortunately I do not know how to attach files here in the forum, but if someone needs just send me an e-mail or post here, I send JVCLConverter.exe and file .DAT I created.

Sincerely,

Eric, i cannot send a e-mail to you in eric.garcia@gdb-systems.fr - return erro.

Fabio.

It is strange, so could you try on eric.garcia@gdb-systems.fr

or

ericg8251@gmail.com

I need only the .dat

thanks a lot

eric

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Could you send the tools to my email ronny.encarnacion@gmail.com

thanks

Hello, Eric and everybody!

The conversion process uses basically the JVCLConvert.exe (which is attached) along with the file. Corresponding Dat (also attached).

You will need to process your files. And PAS. DFM. This will make the bulk of the process, however, as the components UniGui not have all the properties that the Native Delphi components, many still require manual adapdações.

I advise you to first on a small project to gain experience.

Unfortunately I do not know how to attach files here in the forum, but if someone needs just send me an e-mail or post here, I send JVCLConverter.exe and file .DAT I created.

Sincerely,

• 6 years later...