What about release?

Pink-El

Hello,

Have you any forecast about release? It was a lot of dates like "first part of 2012" and so.

Can you say definitely please?

We are ready to pay :) Idea is too sweet.

Make a dicision! I know that is not so easy but we are good guys and ready to support.

No offense

Dmutro

A new roadmap is being prepared. We mentioned release dates in past which we missed, but this time new roadmap will be more realistic.

I hope it will be soon. Because I like your idea and I have projects where I can use your framework.

I have customers from one side and chief from other side and everybody expect some clear date when we can to start. I do not know what to answer.

• Administrators

I hope it will be soon. Because I like your idea and I have projects where I can use your framework.

I have customers from one side and chief from other side and everybody expect some clear date when we can to start. I do not know what to answer.

Well, nothing prevents from developing commercial apps with current version, but again I understand your concerns.

• 3 weeks later...