Export PDF Report RichText Can't Display in ISAPI mode

Masteritec

have you already tried to open this pdf externally in another pdf reader, as I think this has nothing to do with isapi, but in exporting the report to pdf, which is not configured to export rtf objects, I use report builder, and I never had this problem

17 hours ago, rencarnacion said:

Hello in ISAPI Application the Rich Text Does not work ,not even in Intraweb 

Yup, in ISAPI export to PDF can't display Rich Text. 

I want to know any solution or suggestion for this kind of problem.

9 hours ago, Wilton Ergon said:

have you already tried to open this pdf externally in another pdf reader, as I think this has nothing to do with isapi, but in exporting the report to pdf, which is not configured to export rtf objects, I use report builder, and I never had this problem

Already try open in Adobe Reader, can't display Rich Text. I think is report builder did not export Rich Text to PDF in ISAPI, standalone exe no problem.

Your Wep Apps is run on ISAPI or standalone exe?

13 hours ago, adragan said:

As far as I know, Richtext is not thread safe. Maybe it was resolved in the mean time.

I resolved the problem by using HTML tags in a TUniMemo. The export was ok.

Can you give me example how to do it, thank you.

I never had this problem, it must be the fact that my report builder engine, is in a separate executable, my web page created in unigui, calls this executable passing the report parameters, and is waiting for the pdf to be created, so the same is displayed, it is likely that you must have embedded the report builder controls within your unigui application

my unigui project deployed as an exe, because I use hyperserver, which is configured in iis, and the hyperserver dll, and not my application.

already tried using hyperserver ?

If you want to know my ready-to-use solution, visit www.taskreport.com.br

7 hours ago, Wilton Ergon said:

I never had this problem, it must be the fact that my report builder engine, is in a separate executable, my web page created in unigui, calls this executable passing the report parameters, and is waiting for the pdf to be created, so the same is displayed, it is likely that you must have embedded the report builder controls within your unigui application

my unigui project deployed as an exe, because I use hyperserver, which is configured in iis, and the hyperserver dll, and not my application.

already tried using hyperserver ?

If you want to know my ready-to-use solution, visit www.taskreport.com.br

Thanks your reply.

Actually run in Standalone or Service, my web apps no this problem and can be display rich text when export to PDF.

Only in ISAPI dll can't display rich text when export to PDF.