Anyone Using in Production

bruno-pere

We have software that is called Dispatch Assist, Dispatch Manager and Mobile Manifest here in Canada.  Our original Dispatch Assist program was an Internet waybill and delivery order system for courier companies. customer reports, and queries. My first version was done with Dephi and Intraweb, and DBISAM as the database.

In 2014 it was converted to run under Delphi XE and uniGUI. I still use DBISAM as the database that is also proven to be awesome for me. I also evaluated Webbuilder by Elevate Software, which is also a great stable product, however uniGUI had better options, more components for my needs that I can understand in put into place within Delphi.  My main application has more than twenty forms and can be easily adapted for us to many other customers that distribute or process product.

uniGUI allows developers to make money instead of being at the mercy of having to buy many Delphi upgrades, extra third party components, and extra frequent subscriptions that had disappointing and costly support. I am very happy with this product, and so are my customers. There are some quirks, as with any web application. But those are being worked out.  The main reason I stuck with it after evaluation is because of the great support all around, especially from members who share their time here, along with functionality and design. And for me is priced just right.

John P.

Track Information Systems - Canada

• Upvote 2

Hi there! <br />Can someone look at my solution if it might have concurrency issues with Sqlconnection:<br />1. Dbxexpress connection on Unimainmodule <br />2. One Sqldataset and one dataprovider on a separate datamodule. <br />3. Business logic in a separate unit <br />4. On unimainmodule create ; an instance of datamodule and an instance of datamodule are created and freed on unimainmodule destroy. <br />5. On datamodule create, Sqldataset sqlconnection is set to the sqlconnection from unimainmodule and on datamodule destroy, Sqldataset sqlconnection is set to nil<br />6. One Sqldataset and one dataprovider are shared among clientdatasets on datamodule.<br /><br />Can someone look at this scenario and tell me if there will be concurrency problem? <br /><br />Thanks<br/>